...We can't sleep...

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I haven't been able to get barely any shut-eye at night for almost a week... Someone, or something, outside keeps waking me up with blood-curdling maniacal laughter in the middle of the night... It's just horrible and kind of scary, actually...

You adventurers help take care of things that are a public nuisance, right? I'd be really grateful if you could deal with the laughing so us folks in the guildhouse can get some decent sleep...

...Ugh, I'm exhausted...

- Acolyte Jaimi
Earth Guild of Gaden

Good Druid Asher,

Do you have any reports to this effect? Has this been affecting only members of the Earth Guild?

-- Kadien

Apprentice Jaimi,

I'm sorry to hear about your insomnia, could you elaborate on this noise? Does it appear to be just one creature/person, or several? Which guild house are you referring to? While most likely not the main house in Tunaria, is it Hope's Reach, Shademarch, or other? I'll be in the Valley for the next week and I'll see what I can do. I"m sorry I don't have any potential explanations.

- Healer Asher of Earth Guild of Gaden

I think there might be multiple of whoever or whatever has been laughing, since sometimes it's been slightly different pitches, but I don't know how many of them there are or what they might be... We've gone out looking for them, but they tend to keep to the shadows, so we haven't managed to spot any...

I wish there was more to elaborate on... I'm staying at the guildhouse in Shademarch, so if you're coming to the Valley, so if you adventurers might be able to do something about it, that'd be great...

- Acolyte Jaimi

Back