We make good trade?

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers of the Sheltered Lands,

Me thank those who offer help. You no be forget when me return, and me know who me can really trust. You know who you be.

For all others, if want me "turn me self in", me have offer and me give you at least one market day for think about it:

When me run for save me life from wrong accusation of necromancy, me leave behind all me weapons. As master of weapons, this be many number. This also mean it be many gold and many skill of blacksmith for replace.

Need Replacement For:
1 Polearm
1 Two-Handed Sword
1 Staff
1 Longbow
1 Shortbow
1 Light Crossbow
1 Heavy Crossbow
1 Shield
1 Spear
1 Longsword
1 Shortsword
1 Bludgeon
1 Dagger
1 Short Hammer
6 Throwing Boomerangs
100 Arrows
100 Bolts

If gather ALL these and give me as gift for replacement, me take and accept as apology from all honorable adventurers for wrong accusation of necromancy and attempt for conspire for murder me. In exchange, me will return and join adventurers again. The Corrupt grow stronger and you need me strength of blade and blunt.

Me keep all weapons and fight by you sides against Corrupt, and we leave matter alone at that. Everyone win with this.

Good trade?

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho,

With all do respect, you were handed over from my care to Sir Thalin; who you then escaped from. Be you guilty or not for crimes in the north, you escaped custody from a Knight of Gaden. Should you show up in Shademarch, or Hope's Reach, I will hand you in to the Crown. Knowing our history, I wish I didn't, but as a man of the law, you left me know choice. If you turn yourself in willingly, and face trial like Thalin wanted, you may have a chance to clear your name, but you need to turn yourself in Cho. I plead with you, as a friend, and someone who gathered evidence for your defense, don't do something that just further stacks evidence against you.

I hope you make the right choice, I truly do.
-Asher

Me understand Asher and me expect that. Me already admit me run from knight, and we handle that separate. Me turn me self in when know me safe for return to adventurers:

Me see now, after be in both lives, that many adventurer see life of adventurer same as life of bandit, but only difference be protection or no protection from Crown and law for same crimes. Adventurer kill, adventurer steal, adventurer use illegal items, adventurer use illegal magic (me no admit do that, only make point here). What be difference between bandit and adventurer? Only name and title from kingdom, and kingdom look away when adventurer do what bandit do and get killed for it.

So that leave me with choice here: Be bandit or be adventurer? Me safe as bandit, we like family. If me be adventurer, me need know all on same side and no fight each other. By replace all me weapons, adventurers make peace and honor me, and we move forward together. Me concern be what happen after trial, in community of adventurer. Me want make good trade with them so we all move forward for solve real problem: Corrupt.

Me no run from law, me run from adventurers. You want me stop run? Give me good reason and make good trade.

Choice be with you, adventurers.

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho,

You're right, 100%, but that doesn't mean what you're doing is right. What is the difference between bandit and adventurer? One hides their acts, and the other does it openly. I understand your frustration. Every bandit I have witnessed has stolen and assaulted, but never murdered, never left anyone to die without bandaging them up. Could I say the same about adventurers? No. So why do I turn a blind eye to it? I don't, I'm looking elsewhere while it happens. Though no more, we adventurers don't have that immunity that we all see ourselves having. We need better lawmen to keep all directions open, to make sure all sentient beings, without our jurisdiction follows those laws. I wasn't at the last market day, but I will be at this one, and I can personally promise all will be treated equal in the eyes of the law.

So Cho, should you return, in good favor, I will ensure you aren't harmed by anyone until you're successfully back in custody to face your trial. I will be your witness, to defend your character, should I be called.

So Cho, please do not stack crimes upon yourself more, you have a real family, so come back to them.

-Asher
Deputy Sheriff of Shademarch and Sheriff of Hope's Reach

Ohh, Cho Ko Nu,
You silly tribes-boy, what have you gotten yourself into? In any case, I doubt asking for weapons before you prove yourself trustworthy is a good idea.
Hunter Davion

Davion and others,

Ancient tradition of Honor Price be found in many tribe. Necromancy be serious enough for Honor Price be used. Me weapons be me Honor Price.

This be way of tribe, me ask you honor me with it. If need understand more about Honor Price, me suggest you talk with any tribesman who know our ways and they explain it for you.

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho Ko Nu,
I certainly did not conspire to murder you. I acted essentially the same way as Asher, attempted to follow the law. I personally think it was a huge mistake for you to escape from Sir Thalin rather than stay under his protection and prove your honesty in a lawful fashion.

I also think by escaping, that not only did you most likely break a separate law from the one of Necromancy, but by fleeing, you gave up on us. Because I thought you would trust us to do the right thing. All of what your doing now is rashly putting your cart before the horse!

Now, Asher has offered his assurances of your safe conduct for a lawful trial if you turn yourself in. I urge you to do so and not make this situation anymore worse than it already is for yourself.

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Darmir to Lord Rothis Thunderstep, Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker, and Past Guardian of Hopes Reach.

Honorable Darmir Tazoulti,

Me know you no threaten me, but there be many in town who do. Me no be necromancer, and be accuse of this crime bring ultimate dishonor for me. Me ask ones guilty of charging this dishonor pay me Honor Price for false accuse and we all move forward for face real enemies, like Corrupt, and end this madness.

You and Asher both correct. Yes, me break law by run. Me know this, me prepared face punishment for this, no need have trial, me free admit this. Me know me innocent from charge of necromancy, that why me have confidence for act and say what me do, even if look rash now. But you miss what most important here:

Me run for save life from adventurers who lust for blood get out of hand. They want kill for any accusation and with no evidence. Me see it with me own eyes against bandits. That why me join bandits- they need more protection from blood thirsty adventurers!

By me run, me bring attention of this blood lust in adventurers for all see. Honorable Asher already step up and say no more of this. Me ask all honorable adventurer do same. Then, and only then, me join adventurers again. Me give at least one market day for adventurers think about it and act with honor.

Any punishment from Crown be worth it if it bring honor back to tribe of adventurer.

-Cho Ko Nu

Tribesman Cho Ko Nu,

I will provide the Honor Price, and will assume responsibility for your safety among the adventures, but as Deputy Asher, and Darmir Tazoulti have stated you must turn yourself in for the crime of fleeing from a Noble.
I will speak to adventurers and make clear that assuming guilt, and taking the law into our own hands against other Sentient Races is not only illegal, it is detrimental to our community and credibility as individuals who do good.
Only those who have been given the weight of the Crowns Justice are allowed to pass such judgments on sentient individuals of common standing.

But Cho Ko Nu, though I accept the Honor Price, as you have felt your honor damaged, if you flee again, or do any other action that besmirches your honor, you will have besmirched my honor, and I will thus take back the Honor Price, to rectify the damage you have done to my honor through your actions.
Know that from the moment I pay your Honor Price, our honor is linked and your actions will reflect on my own honor, and know that if you toss our honor to the wind, I will not step up for you again.

Lastly, if you do not turn yourself in, there is no bargain of honor, as it is broken before it could ever begin, and I will not speak for you again.

With honor always,
Squire Thorador Boulderfist

Squire Thorador,

You be shining example of what truly mean for walk path of honor and nobility.

Me accept linking of our honors with great humility.

Me make way back to Shademarch or Hope's Reach or wherever you be with full intention of turn me self in for crime of disobey direct order from noble. Me head out at first morning light of this day.

Me be in north part of Roskaria now (me run in opposite direction of Gaden), so it take some time for get there by foot. As soon as me get there, me turn self in for Crown's Justice.

-Cho Ko Nu

No more snow on ground make me journey much more fast. Me already cross into Gaden and heading for Shademarch. At this pace, me be in Shademarch in one week time.

-Cho Ko Nu

As Squire Thorador said,

"I will speak to adventurers and make clear that assuming guilt, and taking the law into our own hands against other Sentient Races is not only illegal, it is detrimental to our community and credibility as individuals who do good.
Only those who have been given the weight of the Crowns Justice are allowed to pass such judgments on sentient individuals of common standing."

Through this and Thorador's Honor Price, I will personally arrest anyone found taking the law into their own hands and assaulting, or attempting to take the life of Cho Ko Nu. He has agreed to turn himself into the crown on the condition he fights WITH us against our foes while awaiting trial.

Let me state again that should Cho Ko Nu flee, the understanding is off, and his guilt would be proven then and there.

I look forward to seeing you all in 5 days time,
Asher

Back