Weapon Building Day: March 27th

On Saturday March 27th we will be having another weapon building day at Dave and Amy's house.

It will run from 10am to 10pm. So even if you are busy that weekend and can only stop on by for an hour or two, please do. We will greatly appreciate the help.

All donations of time will earn you Goblin Stamps.

Dave will also be holding demonstations on correct weapon building using PCV standard materials for those who would like to learn, plus the hands on building will help increase your skills in that as well.

If you plan on attending (even for a little bit) post here. That way we can figure out what we are going to do for dinner.

Come on out and help us repair and replenish our NPC weapon stock.

Current list of those planning on being there:
1. Dave H.
2. Amy H.
3. Matt B.
4. Beverly B.
5. Mike M.
6. Amanda
7. James F.
8. Billy F.
9. Anique P.

Dave and Amy's address is:
1627 4 mile rd. Traverse City, MI

Directions:

3/4 of a mile south of hammond
4 miles east of garfield
farm market on the corner of 4 mile and hammond, we are on the deadend side of 4 mild
They are the 4th driveway on the right, it is a gray house with dark blue shutters

Hey Matt,
I will not be able to make it up there, but I would like some info on how you are getting prepared for the weapons building party. I would like to try one down here for SoMi. I have a couple questions for you. Could you E-mail me?

jwconvery AT gmail.com (must fool the webcrawlers :)

Thanks,
-Joe

Barring unforseen circumstances, I should be there.

Thanks to all who could make it!! We broke down a few weapons to core and we also got a few more weapons for the NPC Monster Camp.

8 Claws
1 Two-Handed Sword
1 Dagger
1 Bludgeon
1 Long Blunt
2 Sword Swords (the short short ones = short swords :D )
1 Long Sword
1 Long Axe

Stay tuned for more work days in the future.

Matt

lol, awsome. Sry for not makeing it, Amanda and I lost track of the weekend! btw, did anyone see were it went?!

Back