Weapon Building Day

On January 30th we will be having a weapon building day at Dave and Amy's house.

It will run from 10am to 10pm, that way even if you can only come for a couple of hours, you still can come and help us out.

All donations of time and materials will earn you Goblin Stamps.

Dave will also be holding demonstations on correct weapon building using PCV standard materials, and he may even hold a demo on how to construct an ultralight.

If you plan on attending (even for a little bit) post here. That way we can figure out what we are going to do for dinner.

Current materials needed:

Black, White and Gray (silver) duct tape
5/8" pipe insulation foam (that fits 1/2' pcv pipes)

Come on out and help us repair and replenish our NPC weapon stock.

Current list of attendees:
1. Dave H.
2. Amy H.
3. Matt B.
4. Beverly B.
5. Ryan W.
6. Cory K.
7. James F.

Ryan Welsh and Cory Kaminski will be attending.

We will bring gray duck tape.

me me ill be there

Dave and Amy's address is:
1627 4 mile rd. Traverse City, MI

Directions:

3/4 of a mile south of hammond
4 miles east of garfield
farm market on the corner of 4 mile and hammond, we are on the deadend side of 4 mild
They are the 4th driveway on the right, it is a gray house with dark blue shutters

I would like to thank everyone who was able to attend and help out with this weapon building day. I know that some of you could only stay for a little while, but every little bit helps. For all of everyone's effort I applaud you!! I

Big thanks to Dave and Amy for hosting, for the Weapon demos, for the food and for the great weapon prep-work that made this day run smooth and effective.

Thanks to new friends showing up, to learn about us and to build a few weapons. See you both at the events!

Thanks to all of our members who were able to attend as well, we made an excellent start on getting our NPC weapon stock rebuilt.

Over all we built:

1 polearm
2 long blunts
7 short blunts
8 long swords
5 short swords
2 two-handed claws
1 short claws
2 throwing weapons

After the upcoming day event we will be scheduling another weapon building day or two.
Thanks again for everyone's effort!

Matt

Back