Weapon building question

Alajos

Hi!

My friends and I are going to LARP for the first time, and we want to come with these sweet weapons to fight with. I read the rules on weapon building, and I'm aware that the stabbing end has to be wider than an eye socket, but the weapons I am imagining creating are a bit more complicated than simply a sword. They are dual crescent axes modeled after one of my favorite video game characters. I've uploaded a picture of what they look like as an attachment. The tip of the spear looking part I've assumed that I would veer off of making it spear like as I would like to be able to stab with the weapon. As for the axe part, I would like some advice on how to make it look as close to the picture as possible without making it illegal to use in combat. I was planning on using the same method and materials seen in this video to make them:

Are the materials used here going to also be illegal? Or if I make the weapons (and others) out of whats in the video, will they be allowed to see combat? Please let me know. Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 9.48.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 9.48.09 PM.png
    167 KB · Views: 13
Back