Weapon Needed

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a weapon rep being built - a spear. Anyone interested in making a little money? Please contact me, and we can talk details. I am looking to have some detail work done on the spear, but will pay for craftsmanship.

Rob Sachs

And I am looking for a 2 handed sword. Nothing too fancy is needed. If it looks somewhat barbaric awesome. Willing to pay $$ of course.
I am far too busy helping 3 other people with costuming to make one myself, and I will feel bad if I have to borrow from logistics again with all the new people coming. XD

Please and Thank you?

Courtney,

I'll see about tossing one of ours into a car on the way. No promises but I'll try.

Paul

Rob,

I can probably take a crack at this if you want me to. Let's organize a night for you to come over and I can make it.

Oh also, Courtney, do you need it to be super light or just a simple two handed sword do the trick?

Thanks,

Paul

Is this to buy or borrow?

I would like it to be as light as possible. It is easier for me to hold that way, and to keep from swinging too hard. :p

Speaking of weapons, I lost my Axe rep during the event. Does anyone have it, or did it perhaps end up in monster camp?

The handle has a round foam disk on it, black/silver with a spike on the back.

i should have an extra two hander, i don't know if i will have a spear or not. i think all my spare cores are going for donations

I need a blue tabard my self. Anyone with a sewing kit that can help. Will pay in game or out, your call.

Back