Weapon Shield and Disarm Strike

Bryan cleared this up but I think it's important to note it states "No target may be called," not "A target may or may not be called". The "No" in front of the sentence makes it so you are unable to call a target. It's similar to "A target may not be called". Yay English language.

may1
mā/
verb
modal verb: may
  1. 1.
    expressing possibility.
    "that may be true"
    • used when admitting that something is so before making another, more important point.
      "they may have been old-fashioned, but they were excellent teachers"
  2. 2.
    expressing permission.
    "you may use a sling if you wish"

The intent was #2, but it wasn't clear from my perspective. That's the reason for the confusion I expressed. Yay English, indeed. ;)

Yup, you are right Bryan I did misunderstand what you said. Okay that makes it a lot more clear. Just one more question about special weapon attacks.

With stun limb you still do name a limb correct? It is not like disarm/shatter that just hit what they hits?

Stun Limb still names a limb. We felt it was a different OOG skill level requirement to aim for a specific limb vs. a weapon/shield.

Thinking as an archer I would see the likelihood of me trying to disarm a weapon from my bow attack to be most likely a waste of a use of disarm if it can not call a target. Hitting a shield would be easy but a moving weapon with a pack attack not so much.

Back