Weapon Tags on Phys-Reps

I'm new to this game, and was given the tags for my two swords. I attached them with tape, but was dumb and didn't first cover them with clear tape like I have on previous LARPs I have played at long ago. So as a result of all the wet weather the tags fell apart, and all that was left was the edges where it was taped down.

What is the procedure to getting these replaced, or am I just S.O.L.?

Funny... same thing happened to me this past weekend. I am prepared for whatever Staff has to say. I mean, obviously since Bones' was careless with his weapons and the rain rusted them to the point of no return. Lol!

As per the rulebook, unless the item was magically enchanted, the items are broken/ruined in-game if the tag is ruined or lost. Sorry :(

That said, getting mundane weapons replaced by asking IG should be pretty easy.

-Bryan

OK, thanks for the info Bryan. I should have known better, but for future reference, new players should be told how to attach the tags and ways to prevent this from happening.

I almost always have clear tape at games. Come seek me out I am easy to spot in my giant colorful Wizard hat.

same. i carry clear tape. i can prob replace your weapons also. just let me know types.

OK, thanks for the info Bryan. I should have known better, but for future reference, new players should be told how to attach the tags and ways to prevent this from happening.

As the new player rep for Seattle, this kind of perspective is useful.

I'll keep an eye out for it when helping new players, so thanks! :)

Back