Weapon Trade

Terrel

Scholar
I recently picked up a One-Handed mace from last market day.....I, however, have no use for this item and am still in the market for a One-Handed Sword.....would anyone be interested in a trade of some sorts?

- D'rezz Zandrick

I can help you out there, seek me out when next we gather. Is there a certain kind of blade you are looking for?

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

I still hold onto that mace if anyone would like to trade for it. I myself and now looking for a silvered longsword and need a quote. Tazoulti, I know personally how well your craftsmanship is, might you forge me a blade?

- D'rezz Zandrick

Terrel said:
I myself and now looking for a silvered longsword and need a quote. Tisoulti, (OOG: I know its not the spelling and will "edit" post when I get the right spelling) I know personally how well your craftsmanship is, might you forge me a blade?
Indeed, I also am in the market for a silvered longsword, now that I have a silver short sword to accompany it. The cost is around 16.5 silver, and I will gladly pay anyone who is able to make me one, be it Tazoulti (that's how you spell it) or otherwise.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Eviana has informed me that the dagger I've acquired is both magical and silvered. I have no use for weapons made of despoiled minerals and would be willing to trade it for something useful to me.

Zell

David_Aselrik said:
Eviana has informed me that the dagger I've acquired is both magical and silvered. I have no use for weapons made of despoiled minerals and would be willing to trade it for something useful to me.
In what way is this dagger magical, and where did you obtain it? I may be interested in buying it, depending on your answers.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Merchant of Gaden

I think it is merely magical in the way it pierces the fey hide of some creatures. (I know far too little about magic to know any more than this) I obtained it from a beast that was cleverly slain. I am the rightful owner of it by crown and honor.

Back