Weapons and armor

Kauss

Fighter
As you all know, I run the shop named after me (Kauss's shop, also known as Kauss's fortune). And I sell a wide range of normal weapons and armor. I do not deal in magic (Except on rare hapenstance), however if you are looking for weapons and armor of any type, please feel free to send me a note and ask. My prices are fair and just for the quality of goods, and some prices are scaled for diffrent people and diffrent reasons.

I try to keep a small stock of normaly asked for things on hand, however as I may not have what you need in stock, there may be a delay before the item in question is ready (I should know how long the delay is when you make the order.)

I accept coin for all goods, as well as trade,gems,and other assets on a case by case basis.

Lastly, I do sometimes have other things to sell, and I will try to keep the town apprised about what I have if I get a stock of it. However if you are looking for something in particuler, feel free to write me a scroll and ask.

IG: Delivered by Courier

Kauss,

I'll be compiling a list of items that I'm going to need to keep stocked for out-of-towners to use during their stay. Would you prefer I sent a list ahead or just bring it next I see you?

Back