Weapons and Sundries

Hi all,

Dee and I will have latex weapons and other sundries for sale at the upcoming event. Please stop by our cabin and take a look.

We are currently retailers for Epic Armory and Calimacil weapons. The Calimacil will not pass Alliance standards but the Epic Armory weapons certainly do. We sell them at about 10% below retail/msrp and you won't have to shipping and handling (which generally runs $15-20 from most sites depending on size).

We can also order other weapons from Epic or Calimacil as well, so if we don't have what you're looking for, let us know.

Thanks!

Scott

I have a concept in mind that will use latex weapons. Thanks Scott!

Justin

Ill deffintly take a look.

Hey Scott, have you ever seen a Calmacil weapon that was worked on and broken in. I thought for a long time that they were patently unsafe until someone brought one that they worked on after purchasing it, and it really did soften up. I have not tried it, but I might just try and get one and look into it. How much is their basic longsword?

Joe Siegel

Simon said:
Hey Scott, have you ever seen a Calmacil weapon that was worked on and broken in. I thought for a long time that they were patently unsafe until someone brought one that they worked on after purchasing it, and it really did soften up. I have not tried it, but I might just try and get one and look into it. How much is their basic longsword?

Joe Siegel

We have the Novice Bastard Sword which I believe is 44" so fits into our longsword category. It's $84.

They are certainly softer than they were 5 or 6 years ago, that's for sure. And they also are much more durable. But Alliance tends to be a "gentler" game than others.

Scott,
I will pick one of those up from you at the event then as I want to work on it and experiment to further my knowledge of the weapons as I do weapons for many chapters in many games.

Joe Siegel

Khorwyn Brey said:
This is awesome, Scott. Any chance that Epic makes daggers that would pass for use with the thrown weapon skill?

I'm pretty certain they work with the newer weapon rules. I don't have any on hand however. I probably will for the July event.

Scott

Wow, so I just checked out their 2013 calendar, and they have everything This is probably a ridiculous question, but what kinds of items will you and Dee be stocking regularly? Will you be more weapon focused, or will you offer the accessories, masks and clothing/armor as well? This is really freaking cool, Scott.

We'll be stocking a little of everything and can order whatever else you want.

We'll be putting in an order Monday after the event, so if there is something specific you want let me know and we'll order it and have it for the July event.

Scott

Back