Weapons for sale! [Big West]

Azmodeous

Artisan
I am Bjorn and I have the following weapons (physreps with tags) that will be sold by silent auction by Tal Herroth at the large gather here in a few days. If you are outbid, you will be given the chance to up your bid.
(All bids will be in Gold!)
20170501_155707.jpg unnamed.jpg Orc sword.jpg 20170501_155504.jpg 20170501_155531.jpg 20170501_155541.jpg Bow.jpg

Oh my, that bow is beautiful.

-Marisa Silverrose

Bjorn,

It is unfortunate that you would rely on the dubious and feigned-ignorant actions of the iniquitous individual named to facilitate your sale.

I wish you a better outcome to your auction than his involvement would suggest.

-Eli

I do not possess skills to run such an auction. Who would you suggest as auctioneer?

-Bjorn

For what it is worth, all of my dealings with Tal' Herroth have been pleasant, fair, and trustworthy and I am sadden you would needlessly slander his name to others who have not had a chance to meet with him yet.

-Lyn

Tal'Herroth has slandered his own name in erroneous and egregious claims of honor and nobility in position and title unearned and unproven, clearly showing an absence of either in the act. He was given ample opportunity to clean his name, and refused to do so. I would advise knowing who you defend and the deplorable actions you risk associating with, before attempting to do so.

Bjorn, I am certain many would be willing to accommodate your needs. You have interacted with Allara previously, I would suggest beginning with her. She has not soiled her reputation, and certainly not so thoroughly as the wretch you first named.

-Eli

I'm glad the auction went well, even after Eli's attempts to slander my name.

I'm sorry that after all this time you cling onto the misunderstanding that happened with me and Roann so long ago. I have apologized on both his and my parts multiple times about our misunderstandings of the tradition and the laws in these realms. It appears as you and you alone seem to be the only one unable to understand and forgive. It is your right to hold it against me if you feel you need to do so, however I wish you too would advise you knowing who you verbally attack before you do so, as you seem to think it's so important for my friends to know who I am before they defend me.

You say I claim nobility? I do not. I have in fact publicly announced that I no longer make claim and apologized for everything that arose from the misunderstanding of Lord Dab Flynts power, and the power Roann had while temporarily taking his place.

You say I claim a title? I do not. I did at one time when Flynt was an independent nation needing protection and the acting Lord said I was such. I apologized when it was made clear to me that the acting Lord assumed Lord Flynt had more power than he did.

I was given ample time to clean my name. And I have, I feel. As I mentioned before you seem to be the only person holding onto and not forgiving something that happened a long time ago.

You appear to be making a lot of assumptions about my personal character based off of this one misunderstanding, as my interactions with you personally have been, maybe one conversation in person, and me defending myself against your constant verbal attacks whenever my name is mentioned in the dream. So please let me tell you about myself in more detail.

My furthest back memory was a little over two years ago where I was being tortured and experimented on while forced to stay awake through it, the trauma seems to have blocked out everything before then, so I apologize if I somehow personally wronged you in the period of life that I don't remember, however, I doubt that is the case.

I escaped and eventually found Dab, who at the time had formed the small town of Flynt, he took me in and I learned that the town of Flynt was made up of mostly refugees he was personally taking care of and teaching to farm. Flynt would later grow in numbers when the actions of the adventuring community unintentionally lead to the savage leagion taking over an entire country, leaving them all with nowhere to go, upset with the Domini, many of them decided to stay in Flynt instead of The Ceriopolis. Eventually, the people would come to call Dab Lord, and I served him personally, while also helping take care of the people of Flynt, with the aid of a few others. I protected them from the savage legion attacks, I helped teach them to fight, I taught them alchemy, I even helped build them shelter.

Eventually, tensions built with Flynt and The Ceriopolis, and Lord Dab declared Flynt a Sovereign Nation. While Lord Dab Flynt was away to speak with the other countries, he left his brother Roann in charge of Flynt. When asked what my role was because at the time I had no official role or title other than aiding Lord Dab in any task he asked of me, I told Roann all that I did for the new nation of Flynt and it's people, he named me a Knight of Flynt- a title of which I no longer claim, as I have been better educated on the way such titles work in Fortanis, and now understand that Roann at that time did not have the proper authority to name me as such.

When the adventuring community decided to all leave Ceriopolis to fight Yonko at Starfall Crater, I instead left to protect the people of Flynt from Asha Ro and her hoard, as she was practically on our figurative doorstep. I have since then, as I swore I would do, have been spending every day since then, with the exception of a weekend or two helping Foxbridge with their dragon and the recent assault on the outsider prison, helping protect, feed, and educate the people of Flynt. Lord Dab swore fidelity to Duke Sumnus very quickly after he was given that title by the land, and I too personally took a knee at Duke Sumnus' feet and swore to protect the people of Flynt, as it was now a part of his lands, as well as any other tasks he wishes of me, which is why I will be traveling with the adventurers in every push they make in these new lands, and as often as I am able I will keep returning to Flynt to protect it's people.

I'm sorry if something about any of that has formed a deep hatred of me in you. Though I do encourage you to speak to me personally if I have made any personal and direct slight against you unintentionally.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

I must say that I did not know that information about you, Tal-Herroth.

However, in all my dealings with you, within the auction and other such things, as well as on the battlefield, you've never proven to me as anything's other than helpful and reliable. While I personally may not have given you my trust, there are others I know who have. Until given a reason, I do not hold anything against you and rather find you pleasing to be around.

-Tairin

Thank you Tairin, I'm glad to hear this. I know we have worked in close proximity before but not much together, perhaps in my next venture to Foxbridge we can remedy that.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Eli, time to forgive, and perhaps, forget. Time to let go of your past referencing and get to know the Tal-Herroth who is here and now. We all grow and change. Besides, it sounds like you did not have all of the information needed for a true understanding of Tal's actions. My interactions with Tal have always been welcome and thoughtful. I would trust him with my back. ~Hava Amalaya

Tal-Herroth has shown himself to be loyal and trustworthy ally. This misunderstanding has been blown completely out of proportion and needs to be put behind us. That you judge him because of an action done by Roann is disappointing, Roann had betrayed us all. Let bygones be bygones and move forward. -Aelfric Lonegran

Friends,

Mistakes were made. Ignorance is a defense, but it is not a perfect one.

If you truly want Eli's forgiveness and/or respect, Tal-Herroth, earn it with actions, and cease the pointless continuation of this dispute.

Roann may have been wrong to attempt to declare Tal-Herroth a Knight, but Tal-Herroth was wrong to attempt to wear the title. That's on him, and him alone. You can forgive him all you'd like, but you do not have the right to demand the forgiveness of another.

This is between the two of them, and them alone. Do not be drawn into a conflict that's not ours to settle.

-Zeth
Primal Shaman of Stradyn

You are correct. It was wrong of me in retrospect, and I apologized for my ignorance of Fortanis traditions at that time on multiple occasions.

I'm not trying to ask for his forgiveness anymore. I'm just trying to ask that he just leave everyone else alone about it and speak to me personally if he wants to continue to hold a grudge.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Back