Weather for the weekend

So far it looks pretty good for the days, but remember that it can get pretty cold at night up there in the mountains. Always bring more clothes and blankets than you think you need, and more socks too! Leave them in your car if you don't want to carry them, and then go get them if you need to. Better to have more than enough than not enough.

Weather forecast as of the Sunday before:

FRIDAY: Partly cloudy; high 62, low 42.

SATURDAY: Partly cloudy; high 56, low 48.

SUNDAY: Chance of rain 30%; high 55, low 41.

My sister, Colleen, will be happy about the weather. :D

Bring your cold weather gear everybody! And lots of socks!

I will bring plenty of blankets and a very small barbar to keep myself (and the rest of the Rom tent!) warm!

It really looks like great weather for the event but after today's rain, I am sure the site is going to have some issues. Expect heavy mud, the creek being high, etc.

Cozy said:
I will bring plenty of blankets and a very small barbar to keep myself (and the rest of the Rom tent!) warm!

How do you expect me to keep the other Rom warm? I guess I can stretch out REALLY HARD.

And why did we have to go and mention the creek being high? You've just given Luka something ELSE to throw me into.

:eek: you would float away. that creek has some power when it gets high. I have seen the bridges and trees it eats.

That is exactly why she'll throw me in. And the tiniest, furriest barbar will be no more. When it gets windy, you can fly me like a kite, too.

I guess I'd better start running. SIGH.

Back