Website is live!!!

Yayyyy!

Rob, fn amazing amazing.

trying it out things I notices there is no boxes to put numbers in from elemental burst down in the high Magic Section
There is no box next to Celestial Armor and Channel foundation
and there is no box next to Formal Link or foresight

and could you clarify as to what the general and celestial boxes are on the right hand side?

Thanks
~ Chad

Okay, I think I understand it a bit better, I thought the right hand side was for something else and wasn't sure what but in essence those slots are connected directly across, for example::
"Formal Link" <No box next to it but directly across is> (General) *1* [Box]
"Name of High Magic" (aspect it is tied too) *Cost* [how many]

If that is the case then I understand, I didn't fully understand that. Even tho at the top it pretty much states it :oops:

Robb Graves said:
Mobile CSS has been added. I tested the site on my iphone 3GS and it works great.

If anyone has an android, newer iphone, or other smartphone and they see any issues with the mobile site, please feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do to correct them. Thanks so much!

No issues looking thru the webpage on my android this looks fine still skimming keep you posted

Looked at every page, no issues at all everything seemed to be exactly where it was on my pc (yes I had my pc opened to the pages) :p

Back