Wedding Contests

Greetings Unbounded,

Allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Bernard Dillonsworth, and I am your new Acting Seneschal! In preparation for the grand wedding between Princess Yvaine and Seneschal Montague, we invite you all to engage in several contests that will be held during the weekend festivities. All contests will have grand prizes.

Food Contest: A food contest that shall be held during the cocktail hour after the ceremony later that Saturday afternoon. These are expected to be appetizers (food or drink) intended for the entire population to try.

Art Contest: This contest is for those artistic inclined. In addition to winning a prize, whoever creates the best wedding decor will have it displayed during the wedding ceremony.

Bard Contest: A contest of performing arts will be held during the second half of the Feast.

Crafting Contest: Those skilled in practical crafts can compete in creating a wearable craft piece from as many of the following themes: Rich, Poor, Stolen, and Green. A winner will be selected from each theme, crafters are allowed to submit up to one craft piece for each theme. Winners not only win a prize, but will have the princess wear their piece during the ceremony.

L’Orange Contest: During the cocktail hour, the traditional practice of L’Orange will be built into a contest where guests will compete to see who can compliment a noble the best. There will be 2 rounds playing for a small prize, then 2 finalists for the main prize.

We look forward to seeing the creativity, the artistry, the skills, and most importantly, the passion that all you wonderful unbound are known for.

May your seas be fair and the winds steady,
Bernard Dillonsworth
Acting Seneschal and Master of Ceremonies
Commodore of the Red Trident Fleet (former)

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

For the Crafting and Art contests, are we expected to use provided supplies, or can we bring something we made with our own supplies from home?
-Auryn

For the Crafting and Art contests, are we expected to use provided supplies, or can we bring something we made with our own supplies from home?
-Auryn
Similar to last year, submissions will require their own supplies, so let those creative juices flow!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Just curious: Do we make the things there? Or do we bring the finished pieces with? Also, do we get the things back after the ceremony/competition?

Just curious: Do we make the things there? Or do we bring the finished pieces with? Also, do we get the things back after the ceremony/competition?
OOG: (bring them and they will be returned)

how do sign up
OOG((For the dance contest- Sign up at the event by showing up to the dance mod which is going to be early Saturday afternoon. You can also send me a message on discord at boops0789 to make sure that I keep you on my radar for wanting to be in the dance mod. If you need help getting music set up for your dance. I can also provide music. I will be using a magical fairy box and magical Bluetooth speaker - people are welcome to bring their own magical music devices too XD ))

OOG((For the dance contest- Sign up at the event by showing up to the dance mod which is going to be early Saturday afternoon. You can also send me a message on discord at boops0789 to make sure that I keep you on my radar for wanting to be in the dance mod. If you need help getting music set up for your dance. I can also provide music. I will be using a magical fairy box and magical Bluetooth speaker - people are welcome to bring their own magical music devices too XD ))
I'm also going to try and remember to bring my small wooden mechanical piano. It's made for a child and there's like 30 keys which seem to start and end at an unusual spot, making most songs difficult, plus I am not a great pianist so that doesn't help. If anyone is actually skilled with a piano, they are welcome to give it a go.

Back