Weekend 5-1-9 through 5-3-9

All right, fine. I'll come.

elliotbay said:
All right, fine. I'll come.

Yay! It'll be good to see you again!

Are you PC'ing or NPC'ing Jimmy?

NPC

hello all.
Originally I had said that I would be able to come out to this event, however I am confronted by some limitations... I need to work on Saturday to catch up on some things (make boss happy and all).
I would rather be playing, unfortunately- real life is in the way.
sorry. I would be happy to come down on Sunday if you are having an after event social thing... :)
Otherwise have a great time.

Scott/Chumlee.
- Ukyo from Devia.

some of us usually do a sort of aftersy bit, the location of which varies. if you pm me before 11 tomorrow morning i can give you some more info about it, we'd love to see you ^_^

AS A NOTE FOR THOSE ATTENDING:

-we cannot say this enough. ever. IT GETS COLD HERE. you may think you have enough blankets. you are wrong. bring more. like, three more. and tapestries to put up along the walls.
-THERE ARE NO MATTRESSES. bring more blankets to be mattresses if you don't have an inflatable, or some other means of padding. these bunks are not so soft.
-dress in layers. they're predicting rain, and there's no heat in the cabins. also bring many socks. you can never have too many socks, but it is all to easy and extremely unfortunate to have too few.
-there's no light either. there are larger buildings that have both heat and light, of which pc's have full access to 2 and partial access to 2 more. the larger buildings also have fireplaces which are completely usable.

can't wait to see you all there!

~raissa

Thanks for the reminder, Raissa--my mattress almost stayed stashed behind some boxes in my basement for the weekend.

The buildings only have heat if you build a fire.

Thank you for the fun, and also for your concern--my tailbone will be okay :).

Matt (Mortikai) and I (Khali) had alot of fun, and are glad we came. You will definately be seeing us back!

yay! it was a pleasure seeing you both there, i'm glad you had fun ^_^ thank you everyone who came, especially people who brought new people (like charlie and his flock, that was awesome) and new people who brought themselves! it's always great to have fresh blood to spill. we apologize profusely for the torrential downpours that kept happening, and i'd like to send out a "you're so fly" to the horde for being totally willing to go out into the downpour again and again and again, even though most of the pc's stayed inside. we lurves our horde. thanks again everyone!

~raissa

Good game! I had a great time (as usual) and am completely emotionally/physically drained. yay? Thanks much to staff/plot for running the game even with so few PC's, thanks to the hoard for being awesome, and the PC's for also being awesome. I have no adjectives today. Also, hooray for my new shield-buddy! I hope to see you at the next game!

~Carmen

It was good to see you guys again. I wonder at times why it took me this long to start LARPing, because it's so fun.

Back