Weekend event March 19, 20, 21

Morganne said:
I was supposed to be in Colorado the week before, which would have made it an easy hop over
Wait, what?
Ah, yes, 'east coaster.' You may notice that 'out west' our states are very large. I never would have thought of Colorado to Oregon was an 'easy hop.' :p
(Srsly tho, NYC is closer to Miami then Denver is to Seattle. :shock: )
Too bad we won't see you though, maybe we'll catch you at the national game. :)

Who all's coming to National? I saw that drunken bastard elf is trekking eastward, anyone else definite yet?

Ha! Good point on the distance, especially if you were driving.

It's an easy hop, comparatively, when you look at prices on flights. Making a ticket multi-city when you're partway there is cheaper than buying a whole round-trip ticket. :)

I will for sure be going (Jordan Mcfarland) and am trying to bring at least 6 more people, how do I go about pre-reging? were all npc-ing aside from possibly one.

jomcf11 said:
I will for sure be going (Jordan Mcfarland) and am trying to bring at least 6 more people, how do I go about pre-reging? were all npc-ing aside from possibly one.

Pre-regging for npcs is easy just let us know that you are coming. If you plan on PCing send an email to cymryc@comcast.net with any spells you want memorized, production you want to make, etc..

Is it possible to get some information about Brooks Memorial ELC. Such as sleeping arrangements. I looked at the link posted earlier and there isn't any infromation about the ELC.

Thanks,

Kevin

IIRC, there are two site bathrooms with showers, a tavern with cooking space, pots, pans, etc. I want to say four or five A-frame cabins with eight or ten bunks each. Plus one or two cabins, usually used for NPC camp or mods. (I think one was used as an Earth Guild when NW used it)

It's 4-5 A-Frames on the hill, plus 4 more cabins at the bottom of the hill. The PCs have usually been staying in the ones at the bottom, but they might switch it up on us (this place is the new Stilrun, the old site isn't available any more). A few of the cabins will probably be NPC sleeping, and maybe monster camp (if they don't run it out of one of the bathrooms). Otherwise, JP's pretty much got it.

What is the best way to get there from Portland and what time will there be someone there?

Kevin

obcidian_bandit said:
It's 4-5 A-Frames on the hill, plus 4 more cabins at the bottom of the hill. The PCs have usually been staying in the ones at the bottom, but they might switch it up on us (this place is the new Stilrun, the old site isn't available any more). A few of the cabins will probably be NPC sleeping, and maybe monster camp (if they don't run it out of one of the bathrooms). Otherwise, JP's pretty much got it.

There are only 3 A-frames, I believe.

Harlock said:
What is the best way to get there from Portland and what time will there be someone there?

Kevin

It looks like a pretty easy trip from Portland, just head out I-84 until you get to Biggs, take the bridge over the river and follow Highway 97 to Brooks ELC. No idea what time other's will be there, though.

Druk said:
It looks like a pretty easy trip from Portland, just head out I-84 until you get to Biggs, take the bridge over the river and follow Highway 97 to Brooks ELC. No idea what time other's will be there, though.

Yep. 84W to 97N, its about 13 miles north of Goldendale.

Holly and I probably won't be there until 7pm or later, since we'll be coming from Corvallis.

I should be on site at around 3:00 - 4:00 PM. Depending on what time I can get out of work and when we can get the car packed, etc, etc...

(I can't use PMs since I just signed up so I figured I might as well post here.)

Hey, most of you probably won't know/remember me 'cause I've only been to one event which was a while back, but I was planning on showing up to NPC. Sorry for the late notice; I hope it's okay.

Oh, and my name's Grant Shaw if that helps you to keep track of me. Thanks, Cymryc!

YES! it's today! i doubt anyone will read this but I am bring up to 8 people to npc this event, from the looks of the pre-reg post, this is going to be the second biggest event for me (aside from the 16 person barbarian horde event).

Hmm.. 29 Pre-Reg's and potentially upwards of 8 NPCs plus staff... This sounds like a large event.

It should be, and Im bringing at least 6, up to 8. so, yay for big events.

Back