Weekend Event September 21st Pre-registration: The End Wish-Wishageddon

Kitaruen

Knight
Site will be Camp Pokanoka
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $70 and NPCs $20; however anyone who preregisters will gain a $10 discount! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday September 21st, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 -- Camp Pokanoka

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. Battleboards forms are available at logistics just ask! These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday September 18th at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy preregform found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcSnSuK0Vd7yrWGq52vrpyxz734SRMOWEFJON-y9E8O9whew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation before the event.

PC's
1. Daphne P (Eve)
2. Vicki H (Elle)
3. Kate M (New)
4. Ashe Y (New)
5. Sarah W (New)
6. Shannon G (New)
7. Connor J (Wild Rose)
8. Derek S (Sam)
9. Kyle S (Gronk)
10. Brian L (Corbell)
11. Amanda F (Liddia)
12. Nick P (Foss)
13. Josh C (Pint)
14. Sam S (Beryl)
15. Emma B (Agate)
16. Leanne L (Skylark)
17. Ethan R (Shodan Nachtfeur)
18. Jon D (Aramis)
19. Adam P (Silp)
20. Nadine V (Neolani)
21. Sean V (Nahani)
22. Alexander T (Asura)
23. Jordan F (Valentino)
24. Kathryn L (Auryn)
25. Wade H (Oliver)
26. Ryan S (Roderick)
27. Ryan B (Binks)
28. Jared H (Thorn)
29. Thomas M (Ractor)
30. Jame F (Grimshaw)
31. Matt M (Desylvia)
32. Seamus C (Benjamin)
33. Sid P (Ragnarok)
34. Andrew N (Rusty)
35. Matt E (Garwon)
36. Alanna E (Vanya)
37. Stephanie P (Mila)
38. Ian S (Draco)
39. Chris K (Nikolai)
40. Carly B (Fiona)
41. Dani C (Isabo)
42. Dwayne B (Shen)
43. Ryan C (New)
44. Alex M (Jrajj)

NPCs
1. Amon W
2. Siegfried B
3. Lennox B
4. Erynn A
5. Vorg D
6. Enan G
7. Unicorn G
8. Dragon G
9. Orphan F

Last edited:
All PCs report to Oriole Lodge and NPCs report to Whippoorwill Lodge...

Quick question, do the PC sleeping areas have access to power? Haven't been to this camp, but I'm stuck needing an outlet to sleep these days for medical reasons.

Are you guys running a playtest for this event or standard 1.3 rules?

Thanks

This event will be in the 1.3 ARB version. However if you look at the post about PT Golems that stands for play test. So technically it's a little of both if you choose to do the play test mods.

For quick reference.
Greetings one and all,

The Solar's Guild would like to ask for your help in exploring a new mark of golem, a new innovation of completely new technology. The Physical Transformation Golems or PT golems as we have dubbed them are a form of symbiote who can be greatly enhance a person keeping them safe from harm.

The Solar's Guild will pay any adventurer who comes to test the symbiotes and accomplish various tasks for the guild handsomely- we just ask that you bring groups of roughly 8-10 interested individuals. We have numerous missions to get done and many golems to test out.

Solar Yolan Vassil

((OOG PT stands for playtest- this is a mod series which can be done numerous times- all PCs and NPCs will follow the current edition of the playtest materials. Feel free to bring a PC style card made with the new edition rules- we also will have about a dozen cards made up for use. No one is required to do these mods and they are strictly volunteer but if your interested in doing this come to monster camp with a group. ))

Looks good to me. I may need to borrow some clothes Alexander.

Oh my fortannis, can we please have to play eachother in a giant wish bubble.

——————————————————
Ig: Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Oog: Ethan Rath

Last 36 hours to get those preregs in and get the 10 dollar discount!!
If you miss the prereg still let us know your coming so we can have accurate head counts for food!!

Talk about last minute. I almost forgot to push the send button because I am a bad person. :)

Back