Weekend soup help.

Laiyesta

Greetings to all and sundry! As you have likely already heard, I will be making a soup to have available throughout the upcoming event, of which everyone is welcome to purchase a bowl at any time after game-on, for the price of one copper (no meal plan required).

As the amount needed to provide soup to all interested parties for the entire event is quite sizeable (think double-digit gallons), this will be essentially a “stone soup”. I will provide a hearty base, and anyone who wishes can donate funds or ingredients toward a more robust and nourishing offering. By way of reward or encouragement, I have been empowered by our generous overlord to offer three goblin stamps per dollar’s value of ingredients.

If you wish to donate funds toward my purchasing ingredients, send funds to the Denver Alliance Paypal http://www.alliancedenver.com/payment---logistics.html , with the note “Weekend Soup”, before midnight Wednesday, so that I can purchase the ingredients when I do the last of the other Tavern shopping. Funds received after the deadline will likely miss shopping, and will be used for ingredients in future Weekend Soups.

If you wish to donate ingredients, please contact me at Tavern@AllianceDenver.com by midnight Wednesday to make arrangements. I will be keeping a list of ingredients that are already covered, to avoid duplicated shopping. Bring your ingredients and your receipts to me when you arrive on-site. I will add the ingredients to the soup, and gather the receipts to be tallied for goblin stamps.

Back