Welcome Alliance Gettysburg!!!

Robb G

Baron
YAAAAAAY!!! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking Rich. You know South PA crew gunna be up in this chapters FACE. :hahaha:

Woah.. !! crazy! this isnt another late April fools joke is it?

Jevedor said:
Woah.. !! crazy! this isnt another late April fools joke is it?

I don't get involved for the April Fools jokes. :thumbsup:

The announcement was made at closing ceremonies at HQ's opener this weekend by Mike V and Rich D. I am soooo looking forward to Alliance 2012.

Yes, this does sound promising :) Ill see about making the 6+ hour drive.. thats not so bad i suppose.

Oh. It's on.

Congratz and welcome to the party.

Lemme know when you've got your opener schedule. This might be something a mysterious traveler might have t oshow up to. :)

-Ali

That's awesome! Yaaaay!

Congratulations Rich.

I've thought you were an excellent player from the moment I met you all those years ago. I look forward to seeing your chapter. It's a drive... but, I'll have to find a way eventually.

As an aside: can we get some spoilers as to who your staff might include?

Stephen
National PR

I'm interested in reading the race packets

MOAR INFOZ NAO!

Congrats Rich,

Now I have another reason to visit my hometown.

-Duckie

Huzzah, Rich! I look forward to appreciating your contribution to the gaming community as always, in whatever form it takes! :thumbsup:

I thank all of you for your well wishes and good lucks. We have a lot of work ahead of us and I will be posting stuff here as we have the opportunity. We are looking for a good web person for some assistance and I am looking for more individuals who would be interested in assisting with props (go figure). The big list of things of donations is one of the first things we will be working on after the official announcement of our staff.

Once again thanks guys! I can NOT wait till next year to come...

- Rich

WOOT! Haven't had a drive to an event this short since MD closed. Can't wait. I might decide to perma-NPC...but one more character for me isn't out of the question.

Mike E.

Back