Welcome Alliance Gettysburg!!!

Andros said:
I thank all of you for your well wishes and good lucks. We have a lot of work ahead of us and I will be posting stuff here as we have the opportunity. We are looking for a good web person for some assistance and I am looking for more individuals who would be interested in assisting with props (go figure). The big list of things of donations is one of the first things we will be working on after the official announcement of our staff.

Once again thanks guys! I can NOT wait till next year to come...

- Rich

Cat, aka Kittenpunk there makes spectacular items, from wands, to masks, to costuming and beyond. I highly recommend her as a resource for you folks. :yes:

I am totally stoked for this chapter! Everything Rich touches pretty much turns to gold.

This will be epic and golden...

I can't wait! >.<

Rich has awesome ideas and the second most important reason for me... it's close!! Yay!!

This is an hour away...I'm totally there. I'll totally be an NPC for you guys if you like.

Any decisions yet whether you'll have a level cap and, if so, what it will be?

Robb Graves said:
It's 1 hour for me now. HQ was 4. :yummy:
Me to NJ is 6hrs and thats my Home chapter. If I can swing it I will try yo visit you guys in 2012. Hopefully my secondary won't be over the lvl cap LOL.

Brent

I don't think Gettysburg intends to have a starting level cap? :thumbsup:

As a basic response, no we do not intend to have a level cap. We will be posting particulars in due time.

Personally, I think folks should start with new characters and check out the totally awesome races we're building. Not that I'm biased or anything, you know. ;)

Personally, I think folks should start with new characters and check out the totally awesome races we're building. Not that I'm biased or anything, you know.

I intend to. i can't wait!

Back