Welcome Catskills!

Everyone welcome our newest chapter: Catskills New York! Tab will be running a great game, but I'll let him make the official announcements about what to expect.

But for now...
WELCOME!

Welcome!

If this rate keeps up, I won't be able to consider myself a new owner for long!

Gratz Tab, best of luck.
--bill

Awsome.... so will all NPC's be required to be able to run a 4.4 40?

Can't wait to see the schedule - this is close enough to have another chapter in "easy" drive time of Central CT. This could be a good venue for my Bearkin secondary, Boris. Any plans for any cold weather events?

Congrats Tab! We are so excited for you and your team! We can't wait to play and help out as we can.

- Jess and Brian

Wow.

Pretty soon we'll have a chapter in every state.

Welcome! Always great to hear about new chapters! Hope you have a smooth start up and the best of luck!!!

Now you just need to relocate to North Dakota!!! (pwease?...its cold and lonely here...)

-Brent

Woohoo!

Awesome. I thought this was just a rumor. Didnt realize it was gonna happen this year. Fantastic news. cant wait to play there

Can't wait to bust out some low level ogre in the Catskills.

Welcome aboard! It's always good to hear there is more chapter build out happening as it really is "the more the merrier". And with any luck, a chapter will be located in every state soon!

It just occurred to me. Given the name of this chapter, I hope you won't make killing Sarr a regular part of plot. ;)

Nah, I'm sure it'll have more to do with training Sarr, or at least having them be inordinately skilled.

Back