Welcome our newest chapter: New York City!

New York City Alliance plans on running events as close to the city as possible for those who can only attend using mass transit. They have a winter camp so will be running winter events (yay!) and otherwise, Justin will answer all your questions!

giphy.gif

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO NYC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I am pretty excited about this venture. We have a camp that can be reached by bus and or train that we are looking to book on Staten Island. We are also working on another venue for a module site which if it works out will be pretty awesome and also indoors!

Awesome! Welcome welcome.

Nice...Congrats Justin. I know your chapter will rock.

I've already passed along the message to several other-larp friends in the area that have been vein tapping for an Alliance game in the area for quite some time now. Keep up the updates and I'll keep telling em to check the website and FB page.

-Porch
Denver

Thanks for the heads up Porch, we have a preliminary schedule for our first 3 events with the main camp we want to use. I just need to make sure it doesn't conflict with the Symposium before we post.

Huzzah!

Thanks for the heads up Porch, we have a preliminary schedule for our first 3 events with the main camp we want to use. I just need to make sure it doesn't conflict with the Symposium before we post.

No worries, this is a crew of people who have been MET larping since the 90's and organizing events at cons and world wide coording, they'll completely understand. I just wanna make sure I harass them with the "YOU! GO SUPPORT THIS HOBBY TOO!". Funny enough, one of them tells a story about how the best LARP experience he's ever had was at an Alliance game back in the day.

-Porch

Justin,

Kick *** brother!! If you need any tips or pointers, give me a shout.
Congrats and good luck!!
Jesse

Thanks Jesse, I think I am still following our original advice when I spoke to you last and that was "keep writing!" :)

Back