Welcome the Viktory Celebration

Kitaruen

Knight
(((OOG Posted in town halls and taverns across two continents...heralds sent to every land which will have them)))

Welcome the Viktory Celebration!

The Dayspear Dynasty, Leaf Crown, Northlunds, Ternian Empire, and Wayside would like to invite you to a market gathering of celebration, culture sharing, and good natured competition. Hereafter let these unified nations be dubbed the Kingdoms of Good when spoken of. Let the first of what is hopefully to be an annual holiday between many nations be lifted up, extolled, enjoyed! The Feasts will be celebrated across each Kingdom but special focus will be placed on the celebration which surrounds the heroes of this hour and many hours before. The Adventurers.

As a thank you for attendance each adventurer will be gifted coin, production, and reagents in some measure by the Kingdoms for their victory over Viktor. Every game and contest will also have prizes which will vary between Lore tokens or ritual scrolls. Lore tokens are a pull from a great machine left behind by the Icon of Knowledge after his demise and can provide many riches great, small and in between.

Each nation along with several allies will host culture sharing experiences which will be listed on the job board inside the tavern. A few additional contests may be listed this way or occur suddenly as representatives come to the Feast.

The main contests and games to be aware of will be divided into those of physical prowess, those of artisanal flair, and those of wit. A Grand Viktory Champion will be proclaimed: the person who is able to win the most contests will get an Audience with the Dragon Council and may win additional prizes depending on how that meeting goes.

Prowess: Shall take place over the course of the celebration and provide a lore token and ritual scroll to each winner. Second place will gain a ritual scroll.
Elven Precision Archery Contest: Accuracy is all that matters
Dwarven Hate Thrown Weapon Contest: Accuracy and snappy comebacks
I’m A Wizard Seriously: Spell Duels
The Obligatory Grand Melee: Melee Duels
Fleet of Foot: Foot Races

Flair: Times listed below. Winners gain three ritual scrolls and a pair of lore tokens, Second and Third place each will gain a lore token and single scroll.
Ma Torgenson’s Ultimate Dessert King's Challenge (Friday Night)
The King’s I hate beans so my sisters will judge Chili Cook Off (Saturday Lunch)
The Viktorious Talent Contest (Saturday Dinner)

Wit: Shall take place over the course of the celebration and provide a lore token to the winner and a prize to be announced at market.
Puzzlement Wonderment Riddles Too: Complete the most puzzles, riddles ect before dinner
The Stuff Hidden in the Woods: Scavenger Hunt
Enan Bluewater’s Assessment of Tactical Prowess: A Chess Tournament​

The Solar’s Guild shall on Saturday morning be hosting an auction for the Ternian Empire to help with refugees, newly living, and general rebuilding with items donated by the various Kingdoms involved. The Auctions will be as follows.

Copper: opening bids 50 Copper
A lock of hair with certificate of authenticity from Duke Henri Martin
A lock of hair with certificate of authenticity from Duke Enan Bluewater
A Flush Toilet installed by Hitch 42 at a location of your choice

Silver: opening bids 50 Silver
An Audience with the Sovereign of your choice from a Kingdom of Good
The Earth Guild will fill a spell store and provide you a full boat for each day of 322
A crate of rare tulip bulbs
A Great Library Pass for 322

Gold: opening bid 50 Gold
A Blade of your choice imbued with a damage aura of +1 for 20 days of strenuous use
A parcel of eight acres of land in a Kingdom of Good of your choosing

Platinum: opening bid 5 Platinum -gold maybe bid after opening bid is met
A Treasure Map​

One additional note that may be important is that the Dragon Council has declared that they will have their first games of the new age played during this market gathering. As such during hours in which darkness envelopes the land no blade nor spell shall function properly unless inside a circle of power- what that means exactly we do not know but it certainly seems to fit the idea of a no combat feast. Also they look forward to the competition of “Dragon Flag” whatever that is. The Dragon Council seems to fully support the Viktory Celebration but should not be thought of as hosts of it as that is the Kingdoms of Good.

Penned by royal scribe
Harly Jackayn
On behalf of the nobility of the Kingdoms of Good

(((OOG all combat will happen between 7am and 5pm on Saturday, save for duels and mods which take place in circles of power. Any nighttime combat mod will be explicitly advertised as such. We will keep you entertained so have no fear! Blades and spells seem to bounce off of people during the no combat time frame. Skill is expended but no effect is called- Meditation as normal is allowed.)))

Unbounded of the World Beyond Ours,

Would like to extend our sincere congratulations on your most recent victory. We have looked into the alignment of the stars and the moon and believe that a portal between our world should be possible during your celebration. Due to your successes in our land we would like to extend a hand in friendship between our worlds and bring you a taste of Grimere Expanse entertainment, a local sport called Golem Boxing. I would be able to personally travel to visit you during the 2 hours and 6 minutes that the portal is functional. I would provide the necessary materials and teach you all how to participate. Perhaps I could event provide a gift to the best team. If this would be amicable please contact me immediately.

Thank you,
Master Mistweaver Jonas

Last edited:
Master Mistweaver Jonas,

It is excellent to hear from you again. I expect that you are reaching out with the express permission of Archduke Rumill. Our governments were in the midst of negotiations, so I expect this is an extension of that discussion.

Regardless, the University is very interested in re-establishing connections with the Mistweaver Institute. We will happily sponsor your personnel while they are visiting Wayside and offer the grounds of the future Strategy and Philosophy Academy as a location for this exchange of good will and sport. The University is but a short walk from a Waystone in the bustling town of Ephraim, Briarpass, which will also offer you and your Mistweavers the chance to sample local culture.

Will you do us the honour of hosting your Tournament on University grounds? How can we prepare for your visit?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I second Dramthin's excitement to hear from you again. I would like to schedule some time to speak with you directly when you pass through the portal as time allows.

Many Thanks,
Lady FallingStar

Master Heartsboon,

I will not be staying long, merely a few hours, but if the University is nearby the celebrations I would gladly accept room for our provided activity. The space will need to be approximately 15 feet wide and 40 feet long. As for the "permissions" of house Rumil. They are not required for my dealings, however the Archduke does wish to send his regards and thanks for a job well done in our lands. I am no representative of his house and will not deign to speak with any authority on making alliances between our lands. However know that I hope to nuture a good relationship between our people. My visit is one of study and of merriment, I intend to keep it that way. As for housing my people, I shall be traveling alone and only for a short time. A simple chair and some refreshments will suffice.

Matron Fallingstar,

I will not have much time for a formal meeting but between rounds of the sport, I will answer what questions I can. Make sure you start with those you think are of upmost importance. The limited nature of my time will make it hard for me to answer more than a dozen or so questions and I'm sure others may wish to talk of the Expanse. That being said, I would prefer our chat happens in the open so that all may learn of the workings of Rathfall, unless the questions are of a private nature.

Thank you both for your kind words,
Master Mistweaver Jonas

The prize for the parcel of land. Is that land of the kingdom's choice, or can you choose what area you wish to own?

Provided there are no other claimants for said parcel, of course.

-Tarqaq Fox
Guardian of Bluewater Keep

Each Kingdom has a parcel of land in mind. However, if you won and asked for a specific parcel and it was not integral too nor well cared for by one of their nobles odds are good it would be yours.

Harley Jackayn

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

Can you view the winter Comer in the Grimere Expanse? It can be viewed after dusk in the Southwestern part of the sky, just above the horizon.

Thanks,
Matron FallingStar

Back