Welcome to Alliance Raleigh!

Lurin

Duke
Greetings everyone! We are obviously very excited to announce the creation of Alliance Raleigh Larp. We plan to be hosting games in and around the research triangle starting in 2022. We want to be sure that we have everything in place to run a quality game so we will be taking 2021 to prepare, hopefully meet many interested players, and run practices for our opening!

I announced my first Alliance game in Minnesota on November 20th 2008 (a date that might live in infamy?) I never would have guessed just how much running that game would affect my life, nor would I foresee just where my players decided to take the plot. From about the third or fourth game my players made a very clear choice to change the world by attacking what was supposed to be so much back drop for the first few years of plot.

Nine years later the final villain of that first arc was felled after a hard fought weekend with allies from all over the mists making the trip out to see the fall of the Architect (whose 300 body did little to survive the half dozen or so terminates and eviscerates that landed on her once she was forced out of her final node).

During the last few years I found a girl, and started to look around for who to pass the chapter to, after an initial misstep I am happy to say it is indeed in good hands and still going strong! (Seriously if you can make a Minnesota game I’d highly suggest you do so.)

Now we’ve moved out to North Carolina (near Raleigh, obviously enough) and both want to continue to play the game we love so much, with the recent shake up finally behind us we decide the time to announce was now and are eager to start letting everyone know the systems we’ll be implementing (running game for 10 years taught me a couple of things!) as well as getting to know our local player base!

For those of you in Crossroads or Gettysburg expect to see us visit in 2021 once things have cleared up and we can come out and play! As for those farther afield we hope to meet you (or visit with you again!) at the upcoming National game in Chicago.

We are so excited to invite you to join us as we work to create and play in the world of HearthGlen! Creating a chapter together has been something Dave and I have been talking about on and off for a few years now. We’re looking forward to meeting local players, filling out our staff team, and working together with all interested parties in putting together an amazing game!

If you are interested in getting involved or learning more please feel free to join our Facebook group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/858370051367612/) or our Discord server(https://discord.com/invite/4nkdjeHCTk). You can also message us here on the Forums, on Facebook or Discord, or email us at info@allianceraleigh.com! We also have a website that is still a work in progress which you can find here: http://allianceraleigh.com!

We look forward to announcing more information about our game in the weeks and months to come!

Best of luck to you both!

I’m excited to play with you guys out in GB in 2021!

Hopefully, some of us will make it out to you in 2022!

I’m excited to play with you guys out in GB in 2021!

Hopefully, some of us will make it out to you in 2022!

I'll go with you! Riddick and Tieran. We'll fill their sarcasm quota for like a decade. lol

I'll go with you! Riddick and Tieran. We'll fill their sarcasm quota for like a decade. lol

Oh, man. If we drag @Gilwing out, too... we’re going to need a huge old guy heckling bench.

To assure everyone... we would definitely be heckling ourselves.

We would need three separate benches. lol

Oh, man. If we drag @Gilwing out, too... we’re going to need a huge old guy heckling bench.

You do that and we'll counter your heckling with our puns...are you "Raleigh" sure you want to do that?

Look at that I was worried about NC having no chapters! Can't wait!

You probably want to check out Crossroads on the Western side of the state, they are in NC too and should be running events before we are!

Back