Welcome

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Greetings one and all!

With the recent influx of adventurers to our area, I would like to hold a meeting at 9 bells on the evening of October 6th in the tavern.

Topics will include, at a minimum:
Recent threats in the area
How you can help
Laws of the Outpost
Where to go if you need help

All are welcome to join us for an ale or three.

Prince Malidor Ironbeard

<this message was brought forth by a High Orc calling himself "Thousand Bones." While he is rather excitable and tends to speak in harsh tones and savage phrases, it is the duty of my office to translate and write down the messages. If this message offends, it is not the intention of this scribe. Rather i am simply relaying the information to the parties in question.>

Chieftain Ironbeard, prince and champion of dwarves in these lands,

I am Thousand Bones. My warriors will come to your meeting. We will listen to your words and discuss your future with the Orcs of the Bleeding eye.

We come to see your laws. We come to see what you consider "threats." We come to give our aid where we see fit. We offer supplies, training and tactical knowledge.

Be warned, our loyalty is hard won. Any Dwarven treachery will be met with the fury of my tribe and clan.

Thousand Bones, Chieftain of the Bleeding Eye

Harkonian Slayer
Phoenix Foe
The Lich Butcher
Executioner of the Heart Drinker
Defiler of Echoes
The Goblin Cleaver
Elemental Bane

<i've know "Bones" over the past 5 years, and while he may seem rough around the edges, he has done a lot of good for the lands he has traveled. He is a cautious High Orc, and tends to be overly protective of his clan. He hope this message reaches the right eyes.

Scribe Jacob Townsend, esquire>

Scribe Jacob,

Thank you for relaying the message. All will be met with greetings and welcome as we forge our paths together in these lands.

Back