Well, everyone asked me to post when I found out...

KaiLan

So I just wanted to let you guys know that it's a girl =) Hopefully she will be joining us at the end of June/beginning of July, and her name is/will be Thalia Jasmine Mount.

Congratulations Jessica!

Does this mean you'll be able to come to the May event? Um... trust me, you in particular will have lots of "fun".

I can't wait to meet your little girl, next winter feast we'll have enough kids to make an official mod group! :lol:

~Stace

Wonderful!!!

That's a really beautiful name as well. We all can't wait to meet her eventually.

Jess--
That is SO wonderful! And I love her name, too.
May everything go smoothly and easily every moment (and may you get plenty of sleep whenever you need it.)
Stephanie

Thanks everyone =) I will definitely be bringing her to the next winter feast (maybe I can even convince her daddy to come to this one too ;)

Stace - I will definitely be there for the April event (barring any unforeseen complications of course) but I am still trying to play it by ear for May - I'll be pretty darned pregnant then (33 weeks) so I might not be up to it =P

there's one way to ensure future generations of Alliance players...you guys multiply like bunnies...is it just me or does it seem like there's alot of babies being born in the past two years in the role playing realm?? heheheheheheh that's so awesome!!! yay for other people having babies! cooooool name!!!!!

Back