Wha happen?

Sir Wynn

I missed the most of the last battle,so I dont know what happened.Did we win? what went on with Skeevy Grey?was the book plan succesful?does Skylar own wallmart?is the doomacorn a Martha Stewart fan?
please enlighten me.
Love Ben

The person who warded the privy started charging 10 cents to use it, K-mart went out of business because of Skylar's falling prices and Skeevy Grey's stock went down 3 points.

Yeah, Skeevy Grey is the one who Owns (with eldrich force I build a) Wal-mart, and is currently engaged to Rachael Ray.
What, you think she isn't a faerie of some kind with her ability to show up on any damn box or sign she pleases and that perpetual gleefully malicious grin?

I'm not entirely clear myself but I'm pretty sure we killed/stoped that beanpole thing. The Jaberwoki was sucessfully Evicerated but I don't think Fever Grey or the Giant were really finished. But like I said I wasn't exactly in the front lines either so I can't be certain.

Flyaway Bird said:
Incidentally, the Doomacorn hates Martha but loves Rachael Ray.

The Doomicorn does, in fact, adore Rachael Ray.

The wicker place is just a front. Zani runs an illegal Carebear's pit fighting ring out of the back. As I hear it, Sunshine bear is the current champ after ripping the stuffing out of Proudheart's ***. Zani is an evil, evil man.

(Alright, you made me do this.)

Sir Wynn,

The fact that you think I am so base as to invest in the desperate filth known as The Walmart only shows that you have no understanding of my vision, the extent of my power, and the depth of my taste.

I would never suffer my minions to either shop or toil in an establishment that has so little regard for social responsibility.

Never have I lifted a single skeletal digit to exploit migrant workers, exploit loop-holes in international child labor laws, or attempt to ravage the natural resources depended upon by indigenous populations in 3rd world nations, kingdoms, or empires.

I’m tired of these baseless accusation and assumptions. I’m tired of you mortals judging my kind for the sicknesses YOU bring upon this planet. Look at the board of directors for this so called Walmart. HUMANS! All of them! Not a verified Liche in the bunch.

Perhaps we should ask where your stocks are invested, Sir Wynn?

Any noble tenant to prevent you from swearing fealty the lords of a corporate take over?

I thought not.

Two-Thirds share holder in Bio-Earth Inc.
Green Century Capital Management LLC (Long term investor)

Lord Skylar

Sir Wynn,

The fact that you think I am so base as to invest in the desperate filth known as The Walmart only shows that you have no understanding of my vision, the extent of my power, and the depth of my taste.

I would never suffer my minions to either shop or toil in an establishment that has so little regard for social responsibility.

Never have I lifted a single skeletal digit to exploit migrant workers, exploit loop-holes in international child labor laws, or attempt to ravage the natural resources depended upon by indigenous populations in 3rd world nations, kingdoms, or empires.

I’m tired of these baseless accusation and assumptions. I’m tired of you mortals judging my kind for the sicknesses YOU bring upon this planet. Look at the board of directors for this so called Walmart. HUMANS! All of them! Not a verified Liche in the bunch.

Perhaps we should ask where your stocks are invested, Sir Wynn?

Any noble tenant to prevent you from swearing fealty the lords of a corporate take over?

I thought not.

Two-Thirds share holder in Bio-Earth Inc.
Green Century Capital Management LLC (Long term investor)

Lord Skylar

Wow folks, we just got told the real monsters are us by a lich. That's cold...

The final battle looked awesome from the side of Kai's power circle where Tzydl remained for the entire thing. I don't want people wasting life spells on someone who can't kill the bad guys HA! besides what is a merchant doing on the battle field???? trying to talk the giant into purchasing some Big and Tall clothing at ridiculously low clearance prices??? We merchants ARE the walmart of the deadlands....I wonder what we can call our store...hmmmm.....

Hey its always handy to have one of those Circle of Power thingys in the back of a battle for people who really don't want to be in the fight. ;)

Back