What do we need.

Lost_Nation

Artisan
I fear it will be sometime before we see each other again. When next we gather I am sure there will be a number of matters that require our attention. So many things get forgotten in our adventures. I know a great many of us are searching for a great many things.

I was thinking that we might help each other in the finding of these things. Do any of us need equipment, or to learn any skills, what do you need assistance with?

Perhaps in this dream we can arrange teachers, merchants, and aid. In preparation for our next adventure.

-Baeleon

Few things I am looking for. I trying to learn Slay and eviscerate. I would also like to work towards a full arcane armor, or other spellcrafty stuff. I just dont understand the scroll side of things yet.

well i do know the skill SLAY and i can teach it to others limit two. i should be at the next market day barring any surprises.

Iganeous

I am seeking training to master the use of two-handed weapons other than swords, as well as the basics of being a merchant. I am also seeking a highly skilled blacksmith for quality armor and polearm work.

Azeban,

What type of armor is needed? I can also create a pokearm as well. If either needs to be stengthened, I can do that as well.

Cass

Me will be glad to teach you to master two handed weapons. There is an art to them and me will show it to you.

-Ragnarok

Cass,

Your expertise is highly appreciated. I have had visions of a versatile pollaxe, of top quality and strengthened. The armor would be a refinement of my kikko and brigandine, probably close to being able to stop 30 dagger blows between refits.

Ragnarok,

I look forward to your art lessons.

Azeban

Back