What does your future hold?

Mathis

Scholar
As I looked over the early responses to my prior question another thought occurred to me.

We have seen much over the past few years and we have won a great victory. Hopefully in the coming months our skills will be able to further aid the Kingdom as it renews itself after this time of trouble. In that time we all should also seek to find our own paths, to search out what interests us. We must not spend so much time focusing outward that we neglect ourselves.

Many powers were touched and glimpsed during the fight against Bleak and skills not commonly seen in generations revealed. If there are things you wish to learn more about, feel free to ask your questions here so that we may share knowledge.

If you only know hints and rumors of what it is you seek do not be afraid to ask questions up as you never know who may know something or someone that will help you progress in your goals. Even if you only want to hear stories of what others saw so that you can wet your imagination for what your future might hold, speak up.

There are many who would share their knowledge.

Travel safely,

Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

If possible I would like to speak to anyone with experience in dealing with the plane of Life- the Order side to be exact- I would very much like to speak in depth with you.

I also would like to assist any who will be going to prison to free the Life Avatar- if that is the correct term. If not my apologies . This is something of importance to me.

Thank you!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Cyn, I can help you where I can. What questions did you have?

As for freeing the Life Icon, I think we have a solid plan set up, we have just been waiting for all the pieces to line up.

On a side note, Mathis, there are a couple of issues to attend to this year should we have the time that are lose ends from days past. Unless something dire comes up, it would be nice getting to take care of these things before they become bigger issues.

-Fredrick Crawford

there are a couple of issues to attend to this year should we have the time that are lose ends from days past. Unless something dire comes up, it would be nice getting to take care of these things before they become bigger issues.

There's a lot of clean up to do, hopefully we will not face another threat like Bleak for many years. I plan to make myself available to adventurers in need of assistance, so make a list, have a plan, and let me know where you need me to go.

Travel safely,

Mathis

For those interested, while I continue my meditation and study of the bear clan's talisman, I must continue to practice the arts of shield maiden defending. With the baroness Cavdottir still away on her walkabout there is no one else to teach it. Should you desire to learn these ways I will attempt to teach what I know, but be warned this path is not for everyone.

For anyone more interested in the making of things, there is a museum and library in the new city of dwarfholme where you could attempt to learn of the scribing of runes of power. There you can find an axe that has a rune that prevents it from being broken.

I am sure there are more places than this to learn other unique skills should anyone care to share them.

Ardos Irani
Selunari Defender

I still have my own evil to deal with. The Dark Valkyri still walks our lands. I spent much of the past year tracking her movements, her troops comings and goings. This is what kept me from all but the last market day. I would like to see this creature returned to The Graveyard earlier rather than later this market year. Her lieutenants were difficult to take down with many troops of their own. I will need any help others are willing to give on this task.

Sprints guide you,
Sloane

The Dark Valkyri still walks our lands.

I'll be there to aid you Sloan. Am I correct in remembering that while they were very strong, each lieutenant (or possibly just their troops) was susceptible to particular attacks, perhaps poisons? If the fight against Bleak taught us nothing else, it should be that knowing locations and weaknesses is key to handling these problems that have plagued us for too long.

This is good insight for all who adventure in these lands. If you have a problem, others are ready to help you solve the problem but you need to bring good intelligence and a plan to the table. If you have a problem and do not know how to find more information or formulate a plan, speak up as well because others can point you in the right direction and teach you how to put such things together.

If you're just good at finding problems, well in that case please at least tell others what you've found so that they can seek more information.

Travel safely,
Mathis

Glad to speak strategy with you. But not here. In person or by runner. This is not a safe place as Cyn made clear by speaking to the lich.

Sloane,

I will aid you in anyway I can as well.

I know you are not happy I spoke to the lich, and I do not disagree with you. However - as I understand it, unless a Dream Vault is set up- dreaming publicly is never a safe place. Anyone can hear.

Please know- i am at your service to assist in anyway I can, despite my offer to the lich, I believe our views are not so different Sloane.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back