What is my wife on TV?

Hey everybody, just to let you know ahead of time (I'll bump later) my wife was just down in LA taping an episode of Jeapardy! Her first show will air March 22nd and I can't say whether she won or not because if word gets out we don't get any of her winnings (and even if she gets dead last third that's a thousand bucks). So check it out and cheer her on, I know I will!

Read really really closely on my first post and I bet you spot the clue that tells ya ;)

When does her episode air? I mean, the one you can tell us about.

Solomon Maxondaerth;18129 said:
Her first show will air March 22nd

And some extra text.

Solomon Maxondaerth;18153 said:
Read really really closely on my first post and I bet you spot the clue that tells ya ;)

Yes, I caught it. :) Congrats to her. But... I know nothing. Really. *shifty look*

Not what I meant to imply at all, especially since if we said one way or another (even if she came in dead last, which she might have) we could lose any and all winnings from the show. We're trying to keep it coy cause a lot of people keep fishing for hints and we keep telling em to just watch so we don't blow the deal. So all I'm gonna say is tune in and find out!

obcidian;18155 said:
Wow. The level of missed innuendo and sarcasm on this thread is at an all time high.

And you certainly brought it up to an intelligent level. No, wait- that was more sarcasm. :cool:

Jeff, I hope you can keep your squees in before the big date (or dates as the case may be). I'll be watching. Good luck seems odd since it has already happened, but what they heck- good luck! :D

Jim;18160 said:
And you certainly brought it up to an intelligent level. No, wait- that was more sarcasm.

I'm sorry you thought so little of the conversation.
My point was that it was, in fact, layed so thick with sarcasm and innuendo that it was hard to determine who was actually missing things and who was adding to the pile.

Back