What kind of world do you want?

Congrats on the school stuff.

And bump some more!!

I'm putting the video link on every network I'm on.Its great to hear their making progress and they got accepted by that out reach program.

BUMP

Not a problem, it's great to see someone with this kind of concern for something. Glad to see a good cause on the boards every once in a while.

Being the parent of an autistic child, let alone two autistic children is incredibly tough. You have my utmost respect and admiration Mike. And Michele..your numbers are actually a little off. It's 1 in 150 in the states, with a new case diagnosed approximately every 20 minutes. And scarily enough? The United States doesn't even have the worst rate for Autism Spectrum conditions. Japan...has about a 1 in 66 rate of Autism, or related Pervasive Developmental Disorders. They tried the whole "Let's take mercury out of the vaccines!" thing...hoping the rate would go down.
It went up.

I've heard good things about Alpine, so best of luck to you and yours Mike !

With your eyes closed?

P.S. I took your kids image as my avaitar

That's amazing...

I'm not sure how they look so cute...

your wife must be gorgeous to counteract your genes ;-)

Aaeunnimbus said:
Being the parent of an autistic child, let alone two autistic children is incredibly tough. You have my utmost respect and admiration Mike. And Michele..your numbers are actually a little off. It's 1 in 150 in the states, with a new case diagnosed approximately every 20 minutes. And scarily enough? The United States doesn't even have the worst rate for Autism Spectrum conditions. Japan...has about a 1 in 66 rate of Autism, or related Pervasive Developmental Disorders. They tried the whole "Let's take mercury out of the vaccines!" thing...hoping the rate would go down.
It went up.

Sorry - those were the numbers for NJ - the nationals I'm sure are a bit different.

And Dave - you might want to fix the spelling in your sig. I don't think the kids are WOUNDerful

Ezri said:
Aaeunnimbus said:
It went up.

Sorry - those were the numbers for NJ - the nationals I'm sure are a bit different.

And Dave - you might want to fix the spelling in your sig. I don't think the kids are WOUNDerful

Damn it, I hate working at 4am....I am sure that they are full of wounds as well....I have seen them with weapons....hehe thanks...

and you are missing an apostrophe :)

tieran said:
and you are missing an apostrophe :)

They actuaully belong to his wife....we difently don't want Mike owning kids ;)

oh ok...

in that case...

Mike-

your signature makes no sense at all...

Back