What to do

Goraishi

Im new to larping in general im planing on making a lupin i have a mask ive been working on for quite some time now.I was wondering if anyone had any information on how damadged you think it might get and how im to even start getting the ball rolling on this im a fairly young man 20 years old.Just looking to have some fun and meet new people so i thought this would be alot of fun im also very confused on how to get the charater class set up if anyone hase any tips or hints. :mrgreen: so if youd be able to help me id really appriciate it

Greetings and welcome to Alliance Larp.

I'm not sure what a Lupin is, but I don't see why your mask would get damaged as we don't intentionally allow face shots int he game. Anyhow, the best thing to do when looking to join Alliance is find out what chapters are near you. Our complete chapter list is located at http://alliancelarp.com/chapters.php . Once you find out what chapter is near you, you may want to talk to some of those folks in the OOG (out of Game) section of their chapter message board located on this site.

We also recommend all players purchase and read our rule book available for sale in multiple formats including physical and electronic at http://alliancelarp.com/books.php

Please feel free to ask anything else you'd like though.

The only solid piece of advice I have for you in regards to character creation is to make your character one of the pure classes. Be a fighter, a rogue, or a scholar. The system is set up to make this beneficial to you in the early levels, but allow you to slide into one of the split classes (scout, adept and templar) later on without too much difficulty if that's what you want to do.

ok well I have 5 questions to ask

1:Can I use a fursuit mask to larp in? I can find images top post if you're not sure as to what they are.

2:Wich weapon should I use to better suit a wylderkin/wolkin if you will?

3:Is there any Wylderkin lore I could look up?

4:Are there any wylderkin racial abilities I should know?

5:And last question what is the usual RP lifspan of a wylderkin?

1. Less cartoony ones are ok
2. Whichever you want. Claws are a racial option available to wylderkin as well as weapons.
3. Lore will be local. Get with your local plot team for info.
4. Wylderkin have access to all racials that are purchasable with build, but only get to pick 2 of them. You have to make a convincing argument for some, and some no one will bat an eye at. Look them over in the rulebook. You also get scenting. It's mostly an RP effect, but lets you tell if something is poisoned on a 3 count.
5. Again, local chapter infos and the rulebook.

Remember when choosing your mask that there will be a lot of running around, sweating, heavy breathing, etc. I have seen some people come with full head masks and wind up needing to take them off in a couple of hours due to the ovenish nature of them.

here is the page that you would need to read to get the basics of a wolf-kin.

http://alliancelarp.com/rb47.pdf

there is a bit more on the next page. look it up in the rule book.

as for an outfit, less fur is better. a hood w/face, tail, gloves and shoe covers for paws.

Back