What would be considered appropriate?

In theory, if someone were to attend a NERO event and wear a kilt regimentally would this be okay? So long as there isn't any flashing, etc? Or would they definately need to wear the kilt strictly with underwear?

You mean to tell me I couldn't walk around naked if I chose to?? *pout* well that's certainly disheartening *heh* I have no problem with nudity at all as long as they're attractive *grin*

Lhrayven Glacierwind said:
In theory, if someone were to attend a NERO event and wear a kilt regimentally would this be okay? So long as there isn't any flashing, etc? Or would they definately need to wear the kilt strictly with underwear?

Cerulean Jax said:
You mean to tell me I couldn't walk around naked if I chose to?? *pout* well that's certainly disheartening *heh* I have no problem with nudity at all as long as they're attractive *grin*

You must obey the law David.

And remember, they passed that law about you in this state? *grin*

Being someone who has, on occasion, worn a kilt at NERO events (and other places), I would recomend underwear. You never know what you might fall over and we do have underaged people here.

Lhrayven Glacierwind said:

Generally those wearing kilts at NERO events I've seen have had matching underwear to the color of their kilt. It's just generally in better taste.

stupid laws.
hummph.

Jim said:
You must obey the law David.

And remember, they passed that law about you in this state? *grin*

Ok so clearification:

Nudity is not ok.

NERO is a game of all ages. Anyone playing this game needs to understand that there sometimes children present. This being a family game, players need to conduct themselves accordingly. Personal exposure or nudity is never ok and the skin that costuming does show needs to be appropriate and in consideration of the other people around you.

With that said, it would be prefered if this individual (and anyother) does wear something under their costume if its a concern that they might accedently expose themself due to a fall, malfunction or anyother accident.

~Stephanie Oostman
Logistics
Plot member
Monster mistress #2

....and if your the finest hobling swordsman ever to swing a blade, wear shiney gold boxers under your kilt. Trust me, the ladies love it.

"What do I see?" - Player
"The Magistrate in a bath robe". - Magistrate Seveli

Back