What's New in Puxil Cove

koremorleth

I've spent much of this past month exploring Puxil Cove. As it's newly appointed Lady, I felt that it was important to learn how I can best help this city, given there are a slew of problems currently facing it. What I've learned thus far:

1. Puxil Cove is a very lively town, and seems to almost never sleep. Ships go in and out of the port daily, and we have a very strong tavern scene filled with music and many patrons. From what I can tell, if you're looking to go bar-hopping, Puxil Cove isn't a bad place to do that.

2. The first rumor that I looked into concerns corrupt officials. I'd heard there have been multiple instances of docking fees not being collected. This seems to stem from the Dock Master, so I will be looking into him soon.

3. There is, in fact, a smuggling ring located in Puxil Cove. And the latest rumor is that it has a new leader. Very few people were willing to mention anything about it, and those who did were very drunk. I'm not above buying someone a drink or three to get what I want. No one has referred to her by name as of yet. Finding her and bringing her to justice would put an end to the illegal trade and make this city safer.

4. The final problem plaguing Puxil Cove is less sinister than the first two. The roads are in dire need of repair, they've sustained heavy damage from the seasons and amount of traffic throughout the city. I'm going to start pulling in resources to refurbish the infrastructure of the city, as I know it will vastly improve the lives of the citizens by simply making traveling less unpleasant.

These endeavors will not happen quickly. If anyone desires to lend a hand, let me know, I will gladly take all the help I can get. It's been very interesting getting used to this level of responsibility, but I'm looking forward to the challenge and making Puxil Cove a little less shady and a lot safer.

Best,
Lady Kore

Last edited:
Back