when can we preregister of novmber

They usually open Pre-registration about 2 weeks before the event, and close it the Monday before the event, in which case you can still register, just you don't get the pre-registration bonuses.

okay when it opens um do we do thought by post or is there a place on the site and 'ill be npcing my first time out so what do iso for that

just pm whoever posts the registration your information and they will take care of you. Fenwei or Gandian will take great care of you they are great.

Hey there!

When Pre-Registration is open for the November event (usually about 2-3 weeks prior to the event), a topic will be posted stating such, as well as the different ways one could/should send in their pre-registration. For an example of what this will look like, check out the Pre-Registration page from the October event: viewtopic.php?f=106&t=12164
Kitaruen said:
Fenwei or Gandian will take great care of you they are great.
Thanks for the shout out, buddy! :thumbsup:

Regardless, if you have any further questions regarding the logistics process, feel free to send them my way, either by posting them, sending me PMs, or contacting the Logistics email address.

~ Alexander
SoMN Logistics Overlord

(Edited for title change.)

deoman said:
The last wizard we knew got fired, you sure you want to be the "Logistics Wizard" Alexander?
Fine. It's been edited. ;)

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
deoman said:
The last wizard we knew got fired, you sure you want to be the "Logistics Wizard" Alexander?
Fine. It's been edited. ;)

Trust me - overlord is better, Xander. Implies you have minions. And everyone likes having minions.

Back