Where the time goes

Sae Azaka

For a few of you, things have gotten away from us since we first started adventuring. I wonder often if we could just step back and take in what has happened to us all. I will be coming with parchment , quill, and drink so that we can put these memories to more use. Come seek me out when you can, I refuse no one.

Sae Azaka said:
For a few of you, things have gotten away from us since we first started adventuring. I wonder often if we could just step back and take in what has happened to us all. I will be coming with parchment , quill, and drink so that we can put these memories to more use. Come seek me out when you can, I refuse no one.

From those traveling from Gaden - Sae Azaka is a known, kind adventurer. He has zero connection to the dream eater that was seeking memories before, and he is safe to speak to.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about - then don't worry.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

EricMarsters said:
Sae Azaka said:

From those traveling from Gaden - Sae Azaka is a known, kind adventurer. He has zero connection to the dream eater that was seeking memories before, and he is safe to speak to.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about - then don't worry.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

I wasn't worried... before.
Hunter Davion

Back