Where?

Saro

Artisan
Do we know where we are tenting yet?

Kierra

(Bear in mind, this is unoffical and what I have heard; I will alert Thetford. I believe this is the property Cassidy brough up at the general meeting. Jared would also know more then I, once he catches wind of this post.)

Ok site should be right off High Lake road near Hammond next to the church. Not sure address.

X-STREE X-STREE READ ALL ABOUT IT!! "Cory confirms new Traverse site" ;)

I'm excited about the new site. Friday will be filled with walking around trying to not get lost. "Time for bed... where's our tent?"

I forget is there a designated "tenting area" in mind? As a concept, not a location.

-Joe

Last edited:
Is the event cost going to be the same?

Kierra

The event cost will be the same.

Pretty much every event the last two years the chapter has lost money, to the point that we were internally debating increasing event cost (we are the cheapest chapter Alliance wide). At this point, with the event costs the same, we are investigating and working towards a permanent solution to our site. We do realize this is inconvenience having to tent an event with the combination of food cost.

Just have to label the events "Feel how Traverse Alliance used to be played when it first started" to all our events :)

I don't know the answer to the tent question; I know Thetford visited the site last weekend? I imagine there will be a designated NPC camp area and designated PC tent city area. I personally planning on taking the Friday of the event off to try to get more familiar with the site, already done the lead the PCs to a mod and get lost in the woods bit before (at Boy Scout Camp).

Placement of the final spot is still in the works. We have ran into possible problems on cassidy's land so search for another is on the way. Have found some promising places just doing more research on bathrooms and other things that may not let certain things happen. Will be letting everyone know as soon as it's certain where we are going.

Back