Which Unbounded swore to which House?

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Unbounded,
I am Quartermaster Ghalen of House Bengalo. I'll be seeing to many of the Unbounded needs while you join the House Rumil war effort. Part of that is preparing identification for you upon your arrival so the rank and file know to stay out of your way. I heard a few Unbounded swore to the Great Houses and that has to be added special. Please state whether you have sworn to a Great House and your name so I don't muck it up.

Details about the fights ahead or the heroic deeds and whatnot are a different guy. I need names. If you know a name and aren't that Unbounded, shout it out anyway, long as they'll be there. Don't make me waste materials. Good luck, and I'll see you at the front.

Quartermaster Ghalen,
House Bengalo

Oh.

It also comes to mind: If you DO reside in Rathfall, tell me where. Helps in identifying remains.

-Quartermaster Ghalen
House Bengalo

Greetings,

If this is only for the great houses, I am a member of House Sorsha, classification Pawn. Owner of The Rising Tide in Rooks Alley

Lady Asher Oakheart

Last edited:
Astraea Leveilleur of the Avantière Csillagos. However, I have wandered away from my sunnivas and reside only where my whims take me. No house affiliation yet.

Hello Quartermaster Ghalen. I am Elias Ursar, Scrivener of House Montague. I reside at the Montague Estate when visiting.

Hello Quartermaster,
Both Fletcher and Meg of the Street Rat Tea House will be at the camp no house affiliation.

Unbounded,
I am Quartermaster Ghalen of House Bengalo. I'll be seeing to many of the Unbounded needs while you join the House Rumil war effort. Part of that is preparing identification for you upon your arrival so the rank and file know to stay out of your way. I heard a few Unbounded swore to the Great Houses and that has to be added special. Please state whether you have sworn to a Great House and your name so I don't muck it up.

Details about the fights ahead or the heroic deeds and whatnot are a different guy. I need names. If you know a name and aren't that Unbounded, shout it out anyway, long as they'll be there. Don't make me waste materials. Good luck, and I'll see you at the front.

Quartermaster Ghalen,
House Bengalo
im looking to join the house of kings
sable/James

I am Auryn Fairhorn, the Margrave Regnant of Concord upon Wayside in Prademar. I counsel nobility.

Courtier Aura Fairhorn is my child; as is Star, who is in service to Countess Idris. I believe her title is either Elder or Courtier? My third charge that regularly travels to these lands is Aicha. Should the worst manage to happen, their bodies are to be returned to me before anyone else. Failing that, I trust Scrivener Ursar to return our bodies to my Estate and into the custody of my Beloved for cremation.

This is not my first war against the Undead, not my first campaign against a Blight. It hopefully will not be our last.

-Margrave Auryn

Last edited:
War effort? There's a war? Neat!
You can call me Cadenza. I didn't swear any loyalty to any specific house last I visited! Nor would any house with common sense want someone like me!
Oh, and the earth Magus named Lohn Schuld will be coming along with me. We're both crossing the mists to visit and see the sights, y'know.

Last edited:
Greetings Quartermaster Ghalen,

My name is Adlao, and I am a Housemother who cares for a couple of orphanages and clinics. I believe I will be working closely with you and the illustrious Chef, (and that woman Andraste) to set up the Encampment for the Unbounded in addition to providing daily rations on our end. Thank you for supplying us, and for making an attempt to procure as fine quality ingredients as you could for The Chef to work with. In his talented hands, even the most meager ingredient can be transformed into a culinary wonder; however, it behooves us all to honor that talent with ingredients deserving of his craft.

I have not sworn fealty to any of the Great Houses of Rathfall, as my calling is in service to the poorest of the poor in Pauper’s Launch. Should I fall in battle tending to the wounded, please send my remains there, to my Order’s new orphanage and guildhouse at Westermin Bridge and Trenet Lane, nested within The Rot of Pauper’s Launch District, Rathfall. My spiritsiblings of The Order of the Pearled Heart will receive my personal effects to distribute and sell them off accordingly to provide for those we serve.

Lastly, if you see Andraste, the Headmaid of Whitecrown Palace, please inform her that I will be arriving later on Friday evening to take over for her on our shared duties of housekeeping and hospitality for the encampment before she leaves to return to the Palace. I realize that she does not care for my presence or think highly of me, and while I respect her position and do not wish to antagonize her, I also still need to communicate with her (which she seems to have no interest in doing). She is excellent at her work, and I know that she will be able to set up the Camp efficiently without my aid; I will do my best to live up to her high standards.

With gratitude,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

Good Afternoon,

I remind the Unbounded that, per the agreement your representatives made with House Fortinbras last market, three of your organization are to swear to my house yet we've received two commitments from the following: Amos Bartholomew Cuthburt, noted above, and Drake. The third will be expected by the end of your upcoming market.

Courage and Fidelity,
Knight-Captain Caecilius Terias Gallus of House Fortinbras

Good Afternoon,

I remind the Unbounded that, per the agreement your representatives made with House Fortinbras last market, three of your organization are to swear to my house yet we've received two commitments from the following: Amos Bartholomew Cuthburt, noted above, and Drake. The third will be expected by the end of your upcoming market.

Courage and Fidelity,
Knight-Captain Caecilius Terias Gallus of House Fortinbras
Hey, Knight Captain. Keep your ladder climbin' outta my dreams. I'm workin' here. Dream of relaxing things, like how a fourth of our workforce are people you imprisoned for petty ****, then gave them the "opportunity" to "redeem" themselves.
Quartermaster Ghalen

I am Auryn Fairhorn, the Margrave Regnant of Concord upon Wayside in Prademar. I counsel nobility.

Courtier Aura Fairhorn is my daughter; as is Star, who is in service to Countess Idris. I believe her title is either Elder or Courtier? My third daughter that regularly travels to these lands is Aicha. Should the worst manage to happen, their bodies are to be returned to me before anyone else. Failing that, I trust Scrivener Ursar to return our bodies to my Estate and into the custody of my Beloved for cremation.

This is not my first war against the Undead, not my first campaign against a Blight. It hopefully will not be our last.

-Margrave Auryn
Noted.

Back