Which Unbounded swore to which House?

War effort? There's a war? Neat!
You can call me Cadenza. I didn't swear any loyalty to any specific house last I visited! Nor would any house with common sense want someone like me!
Oh, and the earth Magus named Lohn Schuld will be coming along with me. We're both crossing the mists to visit and see the sights, y'know.
Noted, as is your...enthusiasm. Who do we send your corpse to?

Greetings Quartermaster Ghalen,

My name is Adlao, and I am a Housemother who cares for a couple of orphanages and clinics. I believe I will be working closely with you and the illustrious Chef, (and that woman Andraste) to set up the Encampment for the Unbounded in addition to providing daily rations on our end. Thank you for supplying us, and for making an attempt to procure as fine quality ingredients as you could for The Chef to work with. In his talented hands, even the most meager ingredient can be transformed into a culinary wonder; however, it behooves us all to honor that talent with ingredients deserving of his craft.

I have not sworn fealty to any of the Great Houses of Rathfall, as my calling is in service to the poorest of the poor in Pauper’s Launch. Should I fall in battle tending to the wounded, please send my remains there, to my Order’s new orphanage and guildhouse at Westermin Bridge and Trenet Lane, nested within The Rot of Pauper’s Launch District, Rathfall. My spiritsiblings of The Order of the Pearled Heart will receive my personal effects to distribute and sell them off accordingly to provide for those we serve.

Lastly, if you see Andraste, the Headmaid of Whitecrown Palace, please inform her that I will be arriving later on Friday evening to take over for her on our shared duties of housekeeping and hospitality for the encampment before she leaves to return to the Palace. I realize that she does not care for my presence or think highly of me, and while I respect her position and do not wish to antagonize her, I also still need to communicate with her (which she seems to have no interest in doing). She is excellent at her work, and I know that she will be able to set up the Camp efficiently without my aid; I will do my best to live up to her high standards.

With gratitude,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH
Noted. We're gonna get along better if you're more direct.

Hey, Knight Captain. Keep your ladder climbin' outta my dreams. I'm workin' here. Dream of relaxing things, like how a fourth of our workforce are people you imprisoned for petty ****, then gave them the "opportunity" to "redeem" themselves.
Quartermaster Ghalen
Quartermaster Ghalen,

My dreaming was relevant to this conversation. Barbs at my house aside, I appreciate your work, Quartermaster. Military organization, especially of independent units, is important. Doubly so when they wield such power as the Unbounded.

Courage and Fidelity,
Knight-Captain Caecilius Terias Gallus of House Fortinbras

Quartermaster Ghalen,
House Bengalo

My full name is Timothy Sloanson BrightMoore, Human Warrior and Merchant. No Titles, no Rank, no affiliations, no aspirations. There's a letter amongst my belongings that has relevant information, should I fall my final time. Once I'm geared up, the clank of my armour should announce my approach to friend & foe alike. I look forward to properly meeting you once I arrive.

Attachments

• House BrightMoore maker's mark.jpg
    House BrightMoore maker's mark.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Noted, as is your...enthusiasm. Who do we send your corpse to?
Hey, enthusiasm's pretty much mostly what I've got! Got it in spades!
Though I guess it's worth mentioning that House Rumil did me a massive favor before, and I officially owe the princess a favor for that. Got the paperwork to prove it. Does that mean I'm with them? I dunno.
Listen, I'm just the Songbird of a shard that don't seem to be around no more, here to see the sights. So if you'll be taking care of my corpse, just give it to Miss Lohn or chuck it away, I guess. :) Won't make a difference to me at that point, eh?

Back