Whispering Wind Scrolls

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Hello Adventurers,

I am seeking to obtain Whispering Wind Dragon Scripts for next market day. If you have one that you are willing to sell, please send me a pigeon or falcon.

Thank you,
Baroness FallingStar

I would caution you, if you are doing what I think you are doing.

The Tides were quite displeased with actions taken when we were last in Rathfall. (So upset that she sent an empowered message across planar boundaries to yell at me with a warning).

If you try once and don't get an affirmative response, stop. I will not allow someone else to potentially put me in danger from this.

I was briefed on what happened. And how the ritual was able to be manipulated after casting, and how the Tides was able to totally retaliate against such a master formalist; has me very uneasy.

I in no way want there to be retaliation against anyone, nor do I want anyone to become endangered.

I suspect that the location of the ritual being cast may have carried with it a taint metaphysically as it was cast in the Blighted Lands. I would appreciate if you could tell me what she told you. That way, I can have as much information as possible to decide on the best course of action.

Baroness FallingStar

Baroness Fallingstar,

Seek me out in market I may have what you are looking for.

Sir Captain Roff of Picheston

Sir Captain Roff,

I will seek you out at the next market.

Thank you,
Baroness FallingStar

Back