who else got gifts for thier character this holiday season?

I gave a good number of gifts TO people for their costumes etc. does that count?

The game has officially infiltrated the Smith household...I got gifts addressed to "Marcena" from my dad the "NPC" which was a hammock that she's been wanting so bad, one addressed to "The NERO Traveller" which was a trak phone...didn't have the heart to correct my dad on the switch...

:D

It's nice when parents actually get into the act. My mother still thinks it's rediculous.

I got some lovely jewelry with my primary character in mind, and I have it on good authority that there is a ren shirt on its way here for my sarr... ;)

Ali's micromesh chainmail should be here shortly as well.

got about 10 rolls of duct tape from my mom. Though that is tech for me, not my character.

I got an awesome new cloak, and my mom filled my stocking with make-up remover, cold cream and make-up sponges. She got a brand new in-game writing set with a journal.

I love having a mom that LARPs.

youthculture said:
I got an awesome new cloak, and my mom filled my stocking with make-up remover, cold cream and make-up sponges. She got a brand new in-game writing set with a journal.

I love having a mom that LARPs.

I got some new boots as well as a gift card to order a pair of plate bracers online. :)

Agahi said:
got about 10 rolls of duct tape from my mom. Though that is tech for me, not my character.

Any hot pink? ;-)

I'm looking for that sweet teal collor that 3M stopped making in 3Mil.... grrr

I got a muslin t-shirt.... works for hot summer days.

Back
Top Bottom