Who is available for Dungeon Run teams?

Daimyo Shi

Who is available for Dungeon Run Teams?

Shiv is willing and able to help out, if nessary to even lead a team.

I do have a Team now as well.

Last edited:
My Dungeon run team is looking for a shield/front line fighter. PM me

I will jump on this :)
Billin is looking to join a team.
I am taking my lvl 4 Dwarven racial token as well.

Edit: I've joined Evo's group

Last edited:
I'm also without a team, anyone need a spot filled? I can throw alchemy now :)

Edit: I have a team now.

Last edited:
If everyone who has replied so far starts a team together, we have a celestial and earth caster, a rogue, blacksmith, archer, and shield. That seem pretty well rounded to me

Got a level 9 fighter in need of a team. Front line, but no shield. Any takers?

Those who might not know others handles might find it helpful if you add your Character name to your post as well. :)

TIny tail, Sarr
- lv 9 Healer , up to lv 5 spell and some potion
- ALSO, I PROMISE IF WE DON"T SURVIVE, I WILL GIVE ALL MY TEAMMATE A VERY NICE FUNERAL FREE OF CHARGE (Craftman: undertaker)

Jack, Tiny, Warthorn, Rulia, "Winterborn", Kenji, you're all comparable levels. I would assume you can message Plot if you'd like to be assigned a dungeon run.

Just out of curiosity....who is Winterborn? I'm drawing a blank.

Jack, Tiny, Warthorn, Rulia, "Winterborn", Kenji, you're all comparable levels. I would assume you can message Plot if you'd like to be assigned a dungeon run.
Sounds good to me. I'm game if the others are.

Mag does not know if he has a team or not but front line shield availible

Nazrat, the sneaky rogue, wishes to be of use to someone... wow when did I reach level 17?

Shinkirou, lvl 14 celestial Templar archer or frontline defender with staff (good at blocking/intercepting packets with it), up to lvl 6 spells, a crap ton of scrolls, and the spell store armour scarlet gave me that has a life spell in it.
I heard there's a sanctum run that I might get brought on but unless someone claims me for that, I'm looking for a group. Nothing to nefarious though as I'm trying to be a good AS member XP

Back