Who is going to the June event

Egor

Scout
Who is traveling to the june event.

I am :)

I guess I can go.. I mean.. If I have to.. Jeez.. You guys sure are mean and insistant..

I plan to be out there kicking your asse..

...err...

being a helpful and harmless little kobold.

Ima going to the event. Yay.

I'm going to do everything humanly possible to be up there... whatever that means :rolleyes:

I gotta get there. I had a blast at the Oregon event, don't get me wrong. It was a superior game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, Jeff just doesn't do well as a packet player. MUST HAVE MELEE COMBAT!!! Need that rush that is being Solomon.
Oh yeah, I'll be there.

Jeff
feeding that monkey

Polare Lissenstine said:
Polare will be there. I believe Avaran, one of my apprentices, is planning to come up as well (yay!).

-Bryan

Yup, I will indeed be there. =D

Geeze Bryan don't say anything about little Aeris. I feel insulted. :( Anyways my father and I will most definatly be there.

Muhahahahahahahahaha....Muhahahahahahahahaha :naughty:

Well since Balryn PD'ed in Oregon, I'll be playing my secondary. But I'll be there.

Barry

Hey, Archon, just wondering if you are the one known as Andre, the large Russian guy I know from boffing club, which you haven't been showing up to in too long now. Yeah, earlier we crossed paths on campus and we spoke of making me an NPC for this game. Well, I gave an email to someone mentioned on the site, the director I believe. I couldn't find anything on the NPC guild, so I contacted him, whoever he was. Anyway, I haven't heard back yet, and the event is coming up soon. What to do?

I'll be there though I'll probably be NPCing the first night.

Getting into make-up (little as it may be) for only an hour or two of interaction just don't seem like a good idea.

and Barry...you were kidding, right? About Balryn PDing that is.

Keith

Dave said:
nah, I think I'll skip. ;)

Dont you even dare joke about something like that...

Balryn said:
Well since Balryn PD'ed in Oregon, I'll be playing my secondary. But I'll be there.

Barry

WHAT?! I dont remember hearing that! You shut your filthy lie hole!

thedarkjedi said:
Hey, Archon, just wondering if you are the one known as Andre, the large Russian guy I know from boffing club, which you haven't been showing up to in too long now. Yeah, earlier we crossed paths on campus and we spoke of making me an NPC for this game. Well, I gave an email to someone mentioned on the site, the director I believe. I couldn't find anything on the NPC guild, so I contacted him, whoever he was. Anyway, I haven't heard back yet, and the event is coming up soon. What to do?
That's me. See PM for reply.

Oh, and it's Andrey. ^_^ Everyone gets those confused.

Back