Who is going to the June event

imma be there for sure, but if im gonna be PCing or NPCing, depends on when and what word I get back from Mark. Either way, you wont be seeing the bunny again.

I be Going

Being that I'm the one with a car and need to drive two or three who have posted here It is likely that I am going. I'll be an NPC. I just hope I don't run into the one who makes me sick.

He Knows who he is. :cool:

Rossic

Jim said:
Oh and I was looking forward to meeting the bunny... :(

Sorry...I couldnt play that character again though, fell into the "too much like the player" trap. Im not gonna explain what being a bunny had to do with that, but the ears were getting to me as well...along with another nice list of newbie mistakes to finish Syndel off.

I'll say. Come anyway: we can make sure you stay down.

yes it is me

hey im in need of a ride to the june seattle game
Landcaster has been trying to get me a ride
and i just know got o log in and ask for my self

your kind and loveing BOOM CASTER !!!

Dante said:
Either way, you wont be seeing the bunny again.

Oh sad! I liked the bunny! He had such a great costume, and from what I saw of him, he seemed pretty interesting.

~Hayley
I was the gypsy racoon/the french mole/the rude tavern-girl/one of the undead that killed you (sorry about that...)

I should be there, I played such a nice sweet character at the last oregon event, I have to realign myself and be really mean to everyone by playing Slice...hehehe. Wont be able to be there in september, so I couldnt miss this one too.

Slice said:
I have to realign myself and be really mean to everyone by playing Slice

I don't think Slice is mean all! She's just tough and gets down to business.

Dang, I'll be missing the September event too... Oh no! This will be my last event until October! *cries*

L.E. said:
Dang, I'll be missing the September event too... Oh no! This will be my last event until October! *cries*

I have a feeling that there will be tons of mod requests this summer, and most of them include things like "L.E. has a pleasant day", "L.E. hangs out at the Tavern and cleans up", and who can forget "L.E. hears a strange noise, but it turns out to be a kitten."

Yeah, this summer is going to be magical.

L.E. said:

I know you know better than that... *wink wink nudge nudge*

Slice said:
I should be there, I played such a nice sweet character at the last oregon event, I have to realign myself and be really mean to everyone by playing Slice...hehehe. Wont be able to be there in september, so I couldnt miss this one too.

Nooooo! Privateer Elf is cooler! And has better fashion sense than slice... >_< PLAY HER!

Diera said:
I know you know better than that... *wink wink nudge nudge*

Sadly it's really true. I've got a job-related thing that weekend that I can't miss.

Izlude_Oranes said:
Nooooo! Privateer Elf is cooler! And has better fashion sense than slice... >_< PLAY HER!

Dude! She's gunna kill you for that!

Slice said:

NONONO!!! I like that character!!! I will never forgive you for playing slice...and thats final......................................Ok ok ok I give up!

Dude! Amelie is a cool character. But she's not better than Slice! Slice rowks! When she and Kreger aren't there, the game just doesn't feel the same!

Back