Who is Npcing?

Ironleaf

Sound off here. 50 pcs going to need npcs.

Tim

Reminder to All NPCs:

1) Please verify with logistics your membership is up to date (check this thread) before you play. You will receive no credit, gobbies, or anything else if your membership is not current.

2) there will be 2 NPC sign up sheets onsite. 1 for full time NPCS for the whole weekend (get all the benefits) and another for part time (only NPCing for a few hours, fence hoppers etc).

-HQ Logistics

Tim, you rock for NPCing.

Rob, you rock for your badly needed organizational skills.

Even though Ivan is registered, I will be NPCing nearly all weekend.

--- Eric Stehle

I will be NPCing

woe to the hero that crosses us three. There numbers will be many....but our cards with be huge.

Your cards may be huge, and I may be a tiny hero, but my feet will be swift :p

It's very likely I will be hopping fence for an encounter or two. I bet the team would be down, as well.

Much love to the tireless staff and NPCs.

Justin C.

Fence hopping is gold. Lowers pc number and lifts npc at the same time.

Its also good for teaching your teammates not to keep you up all night, Or for getting you up to soon, or both. Nothing yells " my sleep is important to me better then "Chaos storm!!" . :D

Npcing also ensures mods **And gives you Unlimited build **

Npcing makes food taste better, and air smell better. ***

Npcing will help you meet Attractive people that share hobbies with you. *

Npcing helps you become a better person that your co-workes and boss will look up to. ***

Npcing will recharge you physically and mentally. ***

Npcing is a part of a balanced breakfast. ***

There is nothing Nerdy about npcing ***

*it could
**Kinda
***Total lie

If I can get enough work done between now and then I may come down for a super saturday npc shift.

I'll be jumping fence eventualy. And youll likly have me for the opening crunchies, cuz I do enjoy murdering my friends.
--bill

Back