Whoever said it should be winter was wrong

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I don't like this winter season... It's really cold out here, the trees are all gray and sad, the leaves all fell down, the apples are gone, I feel all sleepy all the time, it gets dark really early, and there's all this cold white stuff over the grass. Kalin told me it'd be bad, and he was right. Winter is just awful.

When does it stop? I hope it's soon. I want the... what was it called? Oh yeah, I want the summer to come back.

And does Gaden even exist anyone? I would have thought the Elders or the Ogres would have told me if it didn't, but you guys told me to go north through the mist to get there and I ended up in Valdanis instead, and that certainly isn't Gaden.

~ Silp

[The echoes of this dreaming vanish into the Dreamscape]

Last edited:
Silp, I don't like it! I'm wearing the happy shirt I got from Lord Bumbletop but I'm all sad now because it's so cold so I had to put my sad coat on top of the happy shirt and now I'm still sad but I'm not quite as cold. I found a nice lady who said I could live in her house but I had to give her money and then I ran out of money so I started living in a cave and it's a good cave but sometimes the rats eat all my food. You said that Gaden place was through the mists so I tried jumping into the weird white stuff 'cause I thought it might be solid mists but now I'm just all wet and cold and sad again. Also people keep saying my name is dumb and that I should get a better name but I bet that's just because they're sad and cold. Maybe if I start calling myself Warmsy it'll become true? I don't know.

Artea, are you an elder? I don't remember a lot but I remember something about people called elders who are all important and live in the trees and 1000 seems pretty eld to me.

Breezy

Masters Silp and Breezy,
I hate to think of any citizens of Westhaven without shelter in the deep of winter. If you need somewhere warm to sleep, don't hesitate to come to the Fairfax historical library. If either of you can read or are interested in learning, perhaps I can find some work for you. If not, I'm sure we can find accommodations; it would not do to allow my people to freeze. (Also, I think Breezy is a lovely name.)

Artea,
I'm sure someone of your venerable age has many fascinating stories to tell. I hope I have an opportunity to meet you come springtime. Perhaps I will see you at the annual Spring Festival?

Acting Baroness, Lady Neheris Fairfax

Back