Who's Going?

Pantzike said:
phedre said:
Mike and I will be there, as the stuff trying to kill you.

If you leave the door open leaving the tavern... ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!

Turning around to shut it only gives Mike your shoulder blades... take it from me... I learned the hard way.

You and a bunch of other people. Try living with him. He occasionaly attempts to ninja me when I'm cooking dinner.

That's when you hire me and Tori as your dinner brute squad.

Speaking of: everyone go wish Tori a happy birthday. A horrible monster was spawned today, and lo, they called it Tori. And the villagers wept.

See, call me crazy, but that would be when I'd finnish cooking, then eat it all and let him have none. That would take care of things. Happy B-day Tori!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, I just throw a raw piece of meat at him.

Or attempt to pinch him with tongs. Mercy on him if he's shirtless, because nipples are totally fair game.

Flyaway Bird said:
phedre said:
Mike and I will be there, as the stuff trying to kill you.

I claim you for NPC camp cuddles when Gary's off playing every character under the sun and Mike's off ganking people in the shadows!

Dude, Mike doesn't have to be in the shadows to be ganking people... I nearly got Mike ganked in CT in the middle of a battle... ;)

I'll be there, w00t! Can't wait to see so many people.

Dreamingfurther said:
I nearly got Mike ganked in CT in the middle of a battle... ;)

You tried to have mike ganked? dont you know that will only get you ganked in return. j/k

:lol:

Dreamingfurther said:
I nearly got Mike-ganked in CT in the middle of a battle... ;)

Fixed. AND he just invented a new word. Not just ganked but Mike-ganked. Teh ultimate it gankage.

-Becca (Who ALMOST got Mike-ganked in the middle of the same wave battle but fortunately had a magic armor on. Phew!)

:D Indeed, mike-ganked is the new word of the day! Thankyou Becca. I too was only saved by the fortunate magic armor I had on at the time as well...

yes i was too once mike-ganked in front of the chirams hollow tavern.

Mike-ganked? I got taken out at the calves by a cinder block there, fell backwards and hit the stump to the right of the door as you're facing it, took the stump to the l7 lumbar, rolled over it and landed on my feet and continued to fight Shane as a reptilon till the fight ended and I realized my left leg had no feeling. oh to be 22 again and convinced that pain today didn't = limp forever.
-toddo

Morganne and Wick will be there.

In the interest of smelling good... is there a shower at the site these days, or are we still spraying deodorant and praying for the best? ;)

Deoderant and prayer.

Or the motel like 5 minutes from site with the diner next door. That's what we usually opt for.

Morganne said:
In the interest of smelling good... is there a shower at the site these days, or are we still spraying deodorant and praying for the best? ;)

Gary plans to fix the lack of shower situation this year.

Will be rocking the green, Sorry Lupi da Doomhander is taken:)
Will

I'm going for the first time, and NPC-ing! You'll be able to recognize me as the tall, scruffy guy with the "gosh, wow!" expression on his face.

'gosh wow' expressions are always welcome :D

Back