Who's Going?

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Hey all,

I wanted to put it out there that the national event is coming up here in a couple months. How many of you are planning to go to the event so maybe we can start organizing and working out ride situations so everyone who wants to go gets a chance too.

Any Ideas?

Vicki

Oh! Me me me me Meeeeeee!

I'm definitely going, and could take one (maybe two if we all squish in and hold our breath the whole trip) more person in my car if I'm driving.

I'll be going... and it will be on the early side, to go to the symposium. If anyone else is up for going a few days early, to have a chance at dragon stamps by helping prep.... let me know.

I'll be going if at all possible (The company I work for might be in the middle of a move and I might not be able to) The real question is Barrister or Bunny?

I am also trying to plan and decide if i have to take time off to go early or if i can catch a ride as some one drives through or if some one from around here is going ect. ect. ect... you get the idea. Planning early for this seems like a really good idea. :)

Vicki

ryan and I will be going. I don't know about early though. I'll be lucky to get the next Chicago event andthe national event off at all. And RYan will hopefully *fingers crossed* have i job by then. I have my Blazer which fits four people and their moderate amounts of gear (or five poeple and not so much gear lol)if we need it.

Carrie,

I might fly out there and then return by car. If you guys might be interested, I wouldnt mind letting you take the van with Vicki attachement :) and my own NPC gear. Might be able to fit a little more gear than the blazer. :)

Paul

Hi Everyone,

I plan on making my way out to the National Event. I am still not sure if I will ride out with Rob early or later. It all depends on work at that point. I plan on playing Liddia unless she perms before then.

Dave, I so will need my Barrister around :D

Amanda

Hey guys, just thought I'd say I'll be there. :)

Seriously this National event is going to be HUGE... GO!

Even if its not for real, I know I'd love to see a throw down between the stone elves, mystic wood elves, elves, and dark elves, for the title of "Alliance's #1 Elven Race". Something similar could be done for gypsies, barbarians, dwarves, and humans, for the "Best Race That Resembles Humans". :) Finally, Wylderkin, High Orcs, High Ogres, and Dryads for "Best of the Uncivilized". Finally, winners of all three brackets battle it out for ultimate bragging rights as the game's superior race.

Dawson, Adam R and me are debating trying to make it to the national. It basically comes down to money and time for us.

Thorador said:
Dawson, Adam R and me are debating trying to make it to the national. It basically comes down to money and time for us.

as a random aside...see if you can find the SoMN nods to the National Event in our July game!

I would like to go...BUT I would get rolled. I don't have any high level characters, and even if I PCed I would no be very helpful :/ (my RP skills still need some work, and especially my combat)

Hey Denise,

There are some great storylines being purpose built for lower level characters to have an impact on the national event. Like some of the mods we ran here in Chicago last event there will be stuff thats specific to newer players and less experienced adventurers for them to sink they're teeth into.

If you want to come out and play then come out and play regardless of level, race, class, skill level... enthusiasm is the only requirement.

As for your RP skills, your fine. :)

Paul

Hey guys,

As of now, its looking like I will not be in attendance at the National Event, nor able to attend the Symposium. If this changes, I will let you know.

Rob Sachs

Eviana said:
I would like to go...BUT I would get rolled. I don't have any high level characters, and even if I PCed I would no be very helpful :/ (my RP skills still need some work, and especially my combat)

If you can go, go! Seriously some of the most fun I've had is playing low level characters. And like Paul said they always try to have "lower" oriented plot lines. :)

Heck, I'd love to go, but it's just the matter of actually getting there (and I haven't checked my calendar to see if I can actually go).

Back