Who's Going?

EricMarsters said:
Hey guys,

As of now, its looking like I will not be in attendance at the National Event, nor able to attend the Symposium. If this changes, I will let you know.

Rob Sachs

As a side note on this, if anyone knows of any businesses that are hiring, I'm looking to get out of the retail game...

This would definetly give me the ability to go, as well as visit other chapters more often (hint hint Dave...).

Thanks!

Rob

I'll be going.
We should probably get a group together and reserve a cabin soon.

I suppose it's about that time, I'll be working on this after work tonight and reaching out to folks, I'm thinking between SoMN and Chicago folks we'll be able to fill one of the small cabins (dozen or so folks)

As to rides, after much deliberation I've decided I'll be driving out and arriving Wednesday night for the whole Owner thing, hopefully I'll be able to dragoon someone to come with me ^.^

OK so dave, Did you have any luck figuring out cabins?

We need to get this figured out,

forgive me if i miss anyone,
vicki-elle
katie-kyrie
carrie-quilly
ryan-tets
amanda-liddia
Jessie- Marcena
Dave-Barrister (or Bunny lol i vote barrister)
Seamus-Tarqaq
Andrew-D'rezz
Nathan Klisch
Dawson Davis
Adam Rosenfeld
Andrea- Gorka

we need to get a list around to reserve a national event cabin. Please add on to list if you are for a for sure on going and wouldn't mind rooming with people that i've listed above.

If you are new please don't be shy, we are enjoy meeting new players or we wouldn't be playing. just add your name on here and we'll divide it up if we get to many. That's the only sane way i can think of doing this.

I would like to reseerve a cabin by the end of the weekend so please spread the word of "THE LIST"!!!

It's Seamus-Tarqaq, I'll be going as m fox-kin

Hey guys,

I'm not sure about the list - last I talked to Vick, she didn't know everyone was going, and I think she was making plans already for sleeping space with the HoG. That's what I knew when I was making plans with Paul and Vick when I was going to the National Event. You may want to check with her, though.

Rob

These are the cabins listed as 'reservable' on the National forum.
At our most recent count we had 13, but to reserve we will need everyone to confirm that they do want to be on this list (in this cabin we are reserving) and all of us have to pre-reg for National. Priority is given to people who pre-pay, if there are conflicts.

Jamboree – 18 Spaces Available – centrally located
Duryee – 12 Spaces Available – immediately adjacent to the Tavern
Troop 5 – 12 Spaces Available – very remote and down a steep path, isolated no road access
Belcher (Top) – 10 Spaces Available – accessed via a suspended bridge (partially under construction)
Belcher (Lower) – 10 Spaces Available – centrally located (partially under construction)

So please respond with:
"Yes, I want to be one this list" or "No, I have other cabin arrangements"

if yes, please also answer:
A. I am pre-registered for national (or not)
B. I prefer to be near the tavern or isolated (in case we reserve Duryee or Troop 5)
C. I prefer to be on top or bottom (in case we reserve a floor in the Belcher building)

Thanks!
Katie (Kyrie)

i will be there. can't wait to see those of you who are going. look forward to finally PCing with a few more chicago folk.
-dawson
PS i'm bringing cards if anyone things they can beat the house at blackjack or hold em.

OK- I'm pre registered now.

*Edit* OK, it looks like plans have changed, and I'm going to be joining the local tent faring population for the event, so no need to count me into the cabin numbers.

Also, I'll bring my own blackjack cards, and cards for other games too.

Guys, between the mod day and another clinic being put on for new players, as well as prep for the GameStop National Conference, I will be stretched thin. If I do not receive a request to send your card to national, it won't be sent. I need the email reminder to make sure it gets done. So far, all card requests have been sent. The deadline for preregging is fast approaching - make sure you get this taken care of early!

Back